Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,922 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) (28246 Views)

Pregnant Lady, Others Cheat Death As Vehicle Somersaults Multiple Times. Photos / Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
tasceige:
She should keep serving what ever might she's serving.

As for me, it's the living God
very true my brother. Only God o
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by donbabajeff(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Thank you jesus!
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by EastanPower(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
God be praised!!!
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Kx: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Saw the burnt vehicle yesterday and wondered what happened.

Thank you lord for providing a means of escape.

As my pastor would pray, this year and beyond, we shall not embark on a journey of no return.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
From glory to glory, that is my new realm and from glory to glory that is where am going.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Dlorv(f): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Thank u jesus
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by emmyw(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
I hope your way of life is proving that you love him.not just by saying it but by keeping his commandments. john 14:15
Yes MA, am trying my best. I love him, he is too holy. He is my king, I will always serve him, no matter my condition.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Jacko1(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Eyah.... Y do i have this feeling she aint christian initially.... Well welcome to the fold..... Sack dat driver sharpaly
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by nwakibie3(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
I think there is something about this lagos/ibadan express way that we don't knw...
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
Serving a living God is the best!!! We are covered with the blood of Jesus always. smiley
we are all meant to die
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Coldfeets: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Thank God for their lives.

Please, people should pay more attention to the expiry dates of their tyres.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by danidee10(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Who saved the woman and who made the car go up in flames?

Wait make I ask ifa undecided
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Topsyvic(f): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
God is Wonder!

many were jst hit by okada nd dey lose dea life..HE do tinz wonderously.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by henrybomb(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Nzecorneboy: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2016
donbrowser:
The poster above me deserve a "factory reset slap"

Thank God for their lives.
hy Don. what happened to your whatsapp?
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by donbrowser(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
hy Don. what happened to your whatsapp?
Mail me
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Ephemmm: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
Serving a living God is the best!!! We are covered with the blood of Jesus always. smiley

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by miomio(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
In some country like the USA, she will be very glad her car was involved in an auto crash because the insurance company will pay her some cool cash

And if the woman and the driver died, the death insurance company will also pay huge amount of money to the family.

so u are not aware there are insurance companies in nigeria? and having an insurance account doesnt mean the person should b happy when accidents happen.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by herboshedhe(f): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
If e nor be God,where you for deyit can only be GOD
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by gerald09(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes they should be thanking God they didn't kill no one, Drivers with dem silliness. I bet they knew the van had bad tyres yet they had been managing it to carry loads on top speed, then bribe road safety who look the other way.
AltarBoy1:
Limit the way you speed some drivers no go hear. If say then die now, pple for say na dia village witch. Now she is shouting thank God cos of the rapid response of some good people. Next time, the driver will know how to drive carefully.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by totalhouse(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
I was passing through the road in a commercial bus when the accident was still fresh. The occupants cheated death. They were just fortunate to survive the fatal accident.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by victme1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
But the car has completely burnt out na!. look at the tyres!!! so what is the flame burning? abi na fotoshp ni!
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Abhiolar(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
AltarBoy1:
Limit the way you speed some drivers no go hear. If say then die now, pple for say na dia village witch. Now she is shouting thank God cos of the rapid response of some good people. Next time, the driver will know how to drive carefully.

You 're very stupid indeed boss... anybody can ever b a victim... but God will always perfect his work to show some stalkers nd unbelievers dat he's d God dat changeth not... in summary get a brain or purchase one...
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

undecided

Death is not a sin neither is it unfortunate
But it comes when we are least prepares...for the world beyond. That's why we are scared of it.

And...means of death. What's that thing strong enough to snuff out your life, that beats your body??
Nigeria own is very horrible.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by Abukc(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kylekent59:
God is great
. Do ur best u can
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by AltarBoy1: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abhiolar:

You 're very stupid indeed boss... anybody can ever b a victim... but God will always perfect his work to show some stalkers nd unbelievers dat he's d God dat changeth not... in summary get a brain or purchase one...
I didn't insult you, so why insulting me. Those pple at have died as a result of accident, was God sleeping during that period. For the records, I do believe in God, but I hate it when pple have near misses as a result of their carelessness and come out to start shouting thank God.
Re: Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 5:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks to JEHOVAH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers' Trip To Freedom Park Lagos, Formerly 'Her Majesty's Broad Street Prison / One Dies And Eight Injured In Fatal Accident On Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Container Falls At Toyota Bus-stop, Apapa-oshodi Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.