Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Huawei G power live on Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei G power live on Jumia (4649 Views)

Gionee M5 Mini Launches: Here Are Reasons Why It Beats Huawei G Power / Huawei G Power Now Live On Jumia / Huawei G Power -the Power Of Sharing - Specs Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Huawei is about to launch a smartphone with huge battery battery and excellent battery life in Nigeria. It's launching this month exclusively to Jumia. The phone is codenamed Huawei Gpower

It boasts of unique aesthetic and powerful features that gives the word ‘power’ a whole new meaning. Capture sharp pictures and selfies with friends with its 13MP rear camera and its 5MP front camera that comes powered with ultra-fast snapshot and panorama shooting. It also features a super slim 8.5mm thickness and water wave curve design that gives it a wonderful aesthetic look.
Check out the specs here
https://techymarvy./2016/02/04/huawei-y6-pro-launching-soon-2/

Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Davidovinci(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Huawei do make good devices but 'em prices z the main probs...

1 Like

Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Xhaka(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Davidovinci:
Huawei do make good devices but 'em prices z the main probs...
Thats why you have tecno, gionee and co.
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Davidovinci(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Xhaka:
Thats why you have tecno, gionee and co.
Abi
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's gonna be affordable and durable like Tecno
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by mosjames: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Marvell23:
That will be good then smiley
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Mafia4life(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I thought you wanna give us good newa that doller had been reduced... sad

1 Like

Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by henryobinna(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
no matter how the capacity of the battery is, there would always be some things/apps/features that would keep draining your battery with no course.

here's 7 Simple Tips To Improve Android Battery Performance on any phone
http://www.legitstuffs.com/2015/09/seven-7-tricks-to-preserve-and-extend-android-battery-life.html
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by cooljude(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
1GB RAM. A big no for me...
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Marvell23:

Really?
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Davidovinci(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
cooljude:
who told you it's 1Gig RAM?
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Davidovinci(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Marvell23:
Ermm...Like how much?
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mafia4life:
I thought you wanna give us good newa that doller had been reduced... sad
hahaha. It's possible.
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
You can order the phone through me . Its now on pre-order on jumia Nigeria for N46,500. Contact me on whatsapp 08156636487
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by dukeo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Marvell23:

affordable and durable like tecno @ #46,500? bros I'm not a fan of tecno but I think this device is over priced
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
The Huawei Gpower nw live. Contact me on whatsapp 08156636487 for your order placement. The offer comes with Bluetooth headset worth 12k

Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
dukeo:

affordable and durable like tecno @ #46,500? bros I'm not a fan of tecno but I think this device is over priced
How is it overpriced? How much is infinix note 2?Do you know how much a dollar is to Naira nw?
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2016
cooljude:
it's 2gb RAM
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by samintegrity(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Marvell23:
How is it overpriced? How much is infinix note 2?Do you know how much a dollar is to Naira nw?

wat are u saying bro, this is 46,500 for a 5inch haaaaa...Note2 is 41k with a 6inch, not to forget they almost have the same spec, its a bit over priced to say the truth, lenovo Vibe P1m as same spec with this and its priced 35k.
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Nsonaso(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
I can only see failure...
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Xhaka(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Marvell23:
And you said it will be affordable like Tecno angry
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by dukeo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Marvell23:

Dude please even tomatoe sellers are blaming dollar, even though he didn't commit all the crimes . well well well before dollar ish self Huawei was still not cheap. Fyi it's my opinion and everybody is entitled to his or her own and I'm keeping mine. Just saying I'll buy gionee marathon m5 instead.
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Marvell23(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
dukeo:

Dude please even tomatoe sellers are blaming dollar, even though he didn't commit all the crimes . well well well before dollar ish self Huawei was still not cheap. Fyi it's my opinion and everybody is entitled to his or her own and I'm keeping mine. Just saying I'll buy gionee marathon m5 instead.
But you can't compare Huawei with Gionee ooo. With this you are Still getting a Bluetooth headset. You didn't notice that I guess?
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by dukeo(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Marvell23:
But you can't compare Huawei with Gionee ooo. With this you are Still getting a Bluetooth headset. You didn't notice that I guess?

ok
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by samintegrity(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Marvell23:

Who requsted for a Bluetooth speaker?? Aw many times do we connect our phones to external speakers??
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by Davidovinci(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
samintegrity:

wat are u saying bro, this is 46,500 for a 5inch haaaaa...Note2 is 41k with a 6inch, not to forget they almost have the same spec, its a bit over priced to say the truth, lenovo Vibe P1m as same spec with this and its priced 35k.
Well said bro....well said
Re: Huawei G power live on Jumia by dukeo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Marvell23:

FYI, the product is not available /not found. out of stock would have been better

(1) (Reply)

TECNO L9 Plus... Fed Up With This Issue / American Used Samsung Galaxy S9 For Sale (Price reduced) / Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.