Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website (586 Views)

Which Of These Club Can Win / Aiteo Sponsors Nigeria Football Federation / Nigeria Football League Match In 1978. Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website by ekoperoperty: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2016
It so pathetic to find out that more than three quarter of the Nigeria Premier League do not own, operate a website/blog or even have an official social media network platform like Facebook page or Twitter handle in the modern and Internet Age
A Premier club without a blog or website is like a not having their own stadium. The financial and social benefits that comes with it can not be over emphasis.
I can't think of a division one in England without a website.
Well, let me save the story and go straight to the benefits a Football Club enjoys from operating a blog and a social network which cost less or little to get own but let me state categorically here that having a blog or a social twitter handle is not the main. The main issue is to have a professional social media manager to manage and updates them regularly.
Since the blog and social network can be monetize to gain the club income and connection
Below are the benefits of operating an official club blog or social network media (Twitter or Facebook)
(1) It gives the club online presence
(2) It increases the clubs income from match ticket and sales of the club Jersey, kits or other products
(3) First hand and up to dates information about the club activities are found in the blog and social media
(4) It promote the club players performance and spread their success and achievement far and wide
(5) It increases the club fans base and their followers both locally and globally
(6) It brings and increases the club sponsors and partnership
(7) It also attract bigger clubs both locally and European clubs to sign their players based on the point 4 above
(cool It create a brand and recognition for the club
(9) It helps them to easily connect with their fans and followers, get their feedback and contribution
(10) Last but not the least, it save the costs in administration functions since they get to do most of their clerical and administrative duties online
Thanks, any question is welcome

1 Like

Re: Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website by Ademat7(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
good write up however I think they can't handle criticism from members of online community,reference Oliseh 2016
Re: Ten Benefits Nigeria Football Club Can Derives From Operating A Blog/website by ekoperoperty: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks a lot. But I felt the benefits is more to ignore than just that

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Watford Today 8.45pm / 7 Interesting Facts About Magical Ronaldinho As He Celebrates His Birthday / Why Is Nairaland Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.