Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Getting Italian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Italian Visa (1675 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Italian Visa Application Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Italian Visa by nkkky: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2009
Can anybody help me to get italian visa urgently? i hv invitation letter. but i will not pay untill the Visa is out.
Re: Getting Italian Visa by odus(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2009
call me on 07032354217
Re: Getting Italian Visa by nkkky: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2009
odus, am really intrested bcoss i hv all the necessary document now
Re: Getting Italian Visa by odus(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2009
when r u coming to lagos if i send you the requirement documents, there are some documents that you need to attach that is not indicated in the italian website page,it is coded documents,
Re: Getting Italian Visa by johnkent(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
nobody can get u a visa but urself.All EU contries require fingerprints b4 the visa is issued and trust me, there;s no way u can get a visa without atleast visiting the embassy once.
Re: Getting Italian Visa by nkkky: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
johnkent,i kn that i must visit embasy but there some people that can help me in doing some documentation,i mean people that i s working there can be of help.
Re: Getting Italian Visa by nkkky: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
odus, i will be in lagos by tuesday. kindly send me all the necessary documents to my mail: ife-003@hotmail.com ,for the booking of appointment .
Re: Getting Italian Visa by odus(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2009
listen,nobody will help u at the italian embassy,if u go to italian consulate office at walter carrington,they will only direct you to their website cos its always busy and clumsy like a market place,you also will see when you visit them, That is the fact and if you wnt to book for an appointment,i urge you earlier the better cos the space has been occupied, you can go to GTBank with your traveling passport and tell them you want to book for italian visa appointment, I think it should be around 6,000+ and you will go to 3rd floor zenon house at ajose adeogun,VI to submit your application on the appointment day, i have sent the requirement documents to ur email.

goodluck.
Re: Getting Italian Visa by travelcare: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
@Nkky

If you have problems packaging your application, you can always rely on Travelcare Consults for professional guidance/advice and assistance. You can contact us via email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767 for free information and guideline. (you know what I mean)

Travelcare
Re: Getting Italian Visa by goodguy100(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
Guys, u people need to be wise, no body can get  u any EU visa, this is a fact. There is this guy in Lagos that promise getting me a visa to Denmark after giveing him my passport and about 250,000 naira he keep on telling me story for over a year, i do make up my mind and forget about him and started makeing plans of comeing here.

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In And Give Me Your Opinion / 5 Things To Check Before Booking A Local Flight I / How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.