Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy (27980 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US / Belinda Effah Goes Bald For Movie Role [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by IamChuzzy(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AK0ZzZNj8b4/VrruMopAIKI/AAAAAAAADyo/1cbpyjRrYuI/s400/belinda.png[/img]

This is definitely news to a lot of you who are fans of the Nollywood award-winning actress and former TV presenter. Many of you didn't even know she was pregnant, did you? It's kinda coded because she didn't want it out but you know how it is, it's our job to find these things out...:-).

Belinda welcomed her son in a hospital in the US recently, where she's been staying for many months now. Congrats to her! Now Belinda, feel free to share your adorable baby's photos on your IG page. Your fans now know.

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/nollywood-actress-belinda-effah.html

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2016
If nobody knew it means she's still a nobody in nollywood. A shame since she's such a good actress.

So this fine young woman is probably someone's baby momma too?

7 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by may01(f): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
She's pretty... Congrats to her
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by olive2000: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by looseweight: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats to her and her baby

BTW, who is her hubby?

To get back to your flat belly by loosing the fat therein naturally, check my signature or profile
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by HowAreYou(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Na All this kind thread dey quickly make front-page even with just 3 comments

Nairaland Mods moving thrash to Front page with the Speed of Light since 1600BC.

I no even Sabi her self cry

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by repogirl(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Is she married abi she is a baby Mama? grin
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by DONSMITH123(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
congrats
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by miqos02(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2016
ok
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by doveda: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
charix:
If nobody knew it means she's still a nobody in nollywood. A shame since she's such a good actress.

Who says she is nobody?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by HighKing01(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by OCTAVO: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Nawa o. There are so many Nollywood actors and actresses I don't even know. angry
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by axortedbabe(f): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
She dun marry?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
That small girl wey Act Simi for tales of Eve that year.. EWO. More pregnant brides and mothers without husbands these days.. I guess its a matter of choice sha, buh haba!! Consider the poor kids and how these could affect them na.. Hian

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by redsquare(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2016
E be like say na everybody be Nollywood actress? I have never seen her in any movie. angry
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Babyphinas(f): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by ifeomaekol(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats to her, I love her n her acting. Very beatiful lady.
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Tenim47(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
i c genivive in dat second pix
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Kylekent59: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Good. Wish her d best

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by centyboy: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
vanity upon vanity... sad
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Kangol99(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Congratulations!

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by scarffield(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Wer is d baby
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Who says she is nobody?

The article states it.

Many of you didn't even know she was pregnant, did
you? It's kinda coded because she didn't want it out

If she was Rita Dominic, Genevieve and the other A-list nollywood types her news for still come out whether she wanted or not. Don't forget most of the nurses in the US are nollywood-consuming african women. If nobody cared to expose this news then it means she should work harder to get her name on fans' lips.
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by teevodaprinz(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg I need to speak with people wey dey live for dubai... It's urgent... please anyone living in dubai here?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by illicit(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
charix:

well maybe you have divergent views on how to be in the news, that she managed to keep her pregnancy out of the news is an admirable task, it says she doesnt want cheap popularity. it is better that way dont you think?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by OjoDada14: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by sunny2k: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
wait ooh is she married?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by AfroKnight: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
So this lady is pretty? Wow. I think need to review my standard, perhaps it's too high.

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucialovely(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by henrybomb(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AK0ZzZNj8b4/VrruMopAIKI/AAAAAAAADyo/1cbpyjRrYuI/s400/belinda.png[/img]

This is definitely news to a lot of you who are fans of the Nollywood award-winning actress and former TV presenter. Many of you didn't even know she was pregnant, did you? It's kinda coded because she didn't want it out but you know how it is, it's our job to find these things out...:-).

Belinda welcomed her son in a hospital in the US recently, where she's been staying for many months now. Congrats to her! Now Belinda, feel free to share your adorable baby's photos on your IG page. Your fans now know.

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/nollywood-actress-belinda-effah.html

Congrat dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together / DJ Ecool Celebrates Joyce Mulbah, His Girlfriend's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.