Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen (1045 Views)

Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / Help!!!! I Have A Problem On My Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Google Account Issue / I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by jesbu(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Help: Were can I change my Xiaomi Mi 4 broken screen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by wemimama(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
jesbu:
'

I have the same issue. Have you found a solution please?
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by jesbu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
wemimama:
'

I have the same issue. Have you found a solution please?
No solution my brother
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by Maximum83: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
That is the price you pay when you buy no existent brand in Niaja. Go for known brand like Tecno Samsung next time
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
That's the price to pay for buying brands that don't have offices in Nigeria. No after sales service, no parts, no warranty claim. U will have to import ur parts.

There was a time my lg g3 died after 11 months of use. What did I do? I took it to LG care center and they replaced the moderboard for free and I got my phone back within 24 hours.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by 2kurupt(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
greenhulk:
That's the price to pay for buying brands that don't have offices in Nigeria. No after sales service, no parts, no warranty claim. U will have to import ur parts.

There was a time my lg g3 died after 11 months of use. What did I do? I took it to LG care center and they replaced the moderboard for free and I got my phone back within 24 hours.

Blah blah blah... If you can't provide a solution why not pass

@OP check Aliexpress and other China online tech sites for sellers of the Mi4 screen then order for it, qualified phone repairers should be able to fix it for you.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2016
2kurupt:

@OP check Aliexpress and other China online tech sites for sellers of the Mi4 screen then order for it, qualified phone repairers should be able to fix it for you.

Bros Shey na fight? I guess u are so blind u didn't see where I wrote that he will have to import the parts.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by 2kurupt(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Bros Shey na fight? I guess u are so blind u didn't see where I wrote that he will have to import the parts.

Blah blah blah... Lemme know when you have sense & can communicate like an adult
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by kick(f): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Wow that's what i call Good Customer Service. Trusted brand. Life is Good.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by kick(f): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
2kurupt:

And what happens if the parts he ordered are faulty. How do you return it.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by 2kurupt(m): 4:07am On Apr 22, 2016
kick:

And what happens if the parts he ordered are faulty. How do you return it.

What's gonna make it faulty? You!?

What brought about this conversation is a cracked phone screen that can happen to any device. Several people have been getting theirs problems solved rather than listen to pessimists like you.

Oh, I get it! You two are the cheerleaders of LG with their overpriced devices who give peeps false impression that gadgets shopped from China are either defective, fake or faulty. Better upgrade your info bro, people are getting smarter
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by kick(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2016
2kurupt:

What's gonna make it faulty? You!?

What brought about this conversation is a cracked phone screen that can happen to any device. Several people have been getting theirs problems solved rather than listen to pessimists like you.

Oh, I get it! You two are the cheerleaders of LG with their overpriced devices who give peeps false impression that gadgets shopped from China are either defective, fake or faulty. Better upgrade your info bro, people are getting smarter

Oh! i see you have a small brain. probably you have never ordered a single item online. Mind you, a defective item could be sent to you or the wrong item which you did not order could also be sent to you. Even jumia make these mistakes. What i expected you to tell us was how to go about return policies and restocking fees on technology that are defective, Since it is an online transaction and because we are returning online are we to pay for shipping. Yes people are getting smarter but it is pity you are way behind.

1 Like

Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by 2kurupt(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
kick:

Oh! i see you have a small brain. probably you have never ordered a single item online. Mind you, a defective item could be sent to you or the wrong item which you did not order could also be sent to you. Even jumia make these mistakes. What i expected you to tell us was how to go about return policies and restocking fees on technology that are defective, Since it is an online transaction and because we are returning online are we to pay for shipping. Yes people are getting smarter but it is pity you are way behind.

Have you ever ordered for an item thru gear best, Aliexpress, tiny deal etc etc and reviewed their return policy? I bet you don't patronize them so why display your ignorance in public? Or you expect me to school you on that too? This is what happens when you claim be Mr know it all.

We ain't here to trade curses, if you can't offer help to the OP then just skip the thread. This is my last response until you got something meaningful to contribute
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by kick(f): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2016
2kurupt:

Have you ever ordered for an item thru gear best, Aliexpress, tiny deal etc etc and reviewed their return policy? I bet you don't patronize them so why display your ignorance in public? Or you expect me to school you on that too? This is what happens when you claim be Mr know it all.

We ain't here to trade curses, if you can't offer help to the OP then just skip the thread. This is my last response until you got something meaningful to contribute

Ha!! i didn't know you can read. ur problem is manners. A question was asked, What if the parts purchased are faulty?. ur answer could have been i have never experienced such on any online purchase i have done, i use Aliexpress, kaymu...etc and their return policy are good in case such a thing occur. like i said, you still have a small brain because you lack the ability to reason.
Re: Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 24, 2016
jesbu:
I can ship it to your @ $49.99/#335 freight inclusive

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Any Android Phone Without Flashing , Or Losing Any Of Your Files / What Song Is Your Current Ring Tone. / Whatsaap Ending Support To Some Mobile Devices BB10 Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.