Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

100% Natural Ways To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100% Natural Ways To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes (786 Views)

Anglican Men Urge IPOB To Reverse Election Boycott Decision ...endorse Ezeemo Fo / 14 Natural Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster / 5 Ways To Reverse Nigeria From Economic Recesion To Economic Boom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Natural Ways To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes by jayewalex: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
A Natural Way To Completely Manage Your Type 2 Diabetes And Get Free Within The Shortest Possible Time”
“Plus A Unique Way To Completely Lower
The Effect of Type 1 Diabetes…
Below is the life cycle of a diabetes sufferer.
It all started when he began to notice the following:
1. He visits the toilet to wee about 3-5 times between 10pm and 6am
2. He discovered that ants started gathering around his urine
3. He started losing weight
4. He is always thirsty and hungry

His wife noticed it and “forced” him to visit the DOCTOR.
As a busy executive and investment banker, he never realized what has happened to him. He is so concerned about his job and career rather than wasting time visiting the clinic to see a physician.
Eventually, he visited the hospital after several sessions of begging and fighting by his wife back home.

Below is the conversation between him and his doctor:
Doctor: Based on what you have narrated as your symptoms and the outcome of our investigations, I would like to ask you the following questions:
Mr A: Okay, go ahead Doctor
Doctor: Do you have a family history of diabetes?
Mr A: Not really….but I think my uncle had it at a time before he died
Doctor: Based on your laboratory result that is right in front of me now, your fasting blood glucose level is elevated and your urine glucose result is also positive. Your 2 hours postprandial result is also out of range and according to WHO guidelines, this is a clear picture of no other thing but Type 2 diabetes. There is no cause to be afraid, because there are drugs that will help you manage it effectively
Mr A: Thank you Doctor since there are drugs that can CURE it.
Doctor: I never said there are drugs that can CURE it. I said there are drugs to MANAGE it.
Mr A: Doctor, are you therefore telling me that this condition is INCURABLE?
Doctor: Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that happens when your body cannot produce enough insulin to help with your glucose movement into the body cells where it is needed. You will initially have to be placed on artificial insulin injection now and then compliment that with drugs that you must regularly take.
Beyond that, there are certain things you can’t afford to eat again as before…..
Mr A: Oh my God!!!
This is the scenario that I know you are so familiar with.
Are you like that man who just woke up one morning and realizes that his world has just been shattered having heard the result of the diagnosis that he is now diabetic?
That bad news alone can kill because it changes everything. You will have to start adjusting to all the prescriptions and checkups to ensure that your blood sugar level does not go up again.
With this kind of news, your diet plan will automatically change. And you have to start managing yourself to prevent further damage to your body system.
If The Above Describes Your Case, It Means: Read Full Report Here http://daimondbeauty.com/glucofit/
Re: 100% Natural Ways To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes by gynny(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Diabetes mellitus is a progressive chronic disorder, it alters the metabolic process of the body. Click the link below to read more about the types,symptoms, and much more
http://gigihealth.com/diabetes-mellitus-diabetes-symptoms/

(1) (Reply)

Six Dangerous Lions On The Lose In Nairobi Streets / Nairalanders! Seriously What Can You Say About This? / See Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.