Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? (1358 Views)

Kindly Share Your Experience On Any Black Friday You Have Participated / 25 Addresses Participated In Dalecoin 2nd Phase Distribution / Apply For The 2016 TEEP Entrepreneurship Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2016
There is an ad that has been ongoing on Nairaland, and I decided to put in my entry yesterday being the deadline.

I believe I'm not alone.., right?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
I did as well on the 8th hoping for the best, whoever gets the prize should show some love by letting us know. What do you think?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
peterjero:
I did as well on the 8th hoping for the best, whoever gets the prize should show some love by letting us know. What do you think?

Yes oo, the aim of sharing is to learn from each other. Perhaps, there might be something the winners did rightly that others didn't do.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes oo, the aim of sharing is to learn from each other. Perhaps, there might be something the winners did rightly that others didn't do.
You are so on point,

1 Like

Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Cocoyamu: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2016
I saw the ad placement just yesterday. So, I did a brief composition of the essay, and submitted before 6pm. Now patiently awaiting the 12th of Feb. Oluwa Ni...
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cocoyamu:
I saw the ad placement just yesterday. So, I did a brief composition of the essay, and submitted before 6pm. Now patiently awaiting the 12th of Feb. Oluwa Ni...

How many words did you compose?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
355 words according to my ms words.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
peterjero:
355 words according to my ms words.

wow, that's cool
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Acidosis:

wow, that's cool
Yours?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by automatix: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I missed this one but I applied on an international platform for emerging nations, one organized by GistNetwork
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2016
peterjero:
Yours?
445 words
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2016
automatix:
I missed this one but I applied on an international platform for emerging nations, one organized by GistNetwork
Oh, okay
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Acidosis:

445 words
450 Was the benchmark.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
peterjero:
450 Was the benchmark.
Do you think 445 is too much?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Cocoyamu: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Acidosis:

How many words did you compose?

I guess I have about 425 to 427 words written...
And also, hope you guys have registered for the TEEP, entry is still on till the 1st of March. Pls, check... if you haven't. God bless us all
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cocoyamu:

I guess I have about 425 to 427 words written...
And also, hope you guys have registered for the TEEP, entry is still on till the 1st of March. Pls, check... if you haven't. God bless us all

Thanks bro. I read something about the TEEP but I don't understand the process. Is it a business writing contest or a game of luck?
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by myernest: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please is there anyone in the house who was picked? kindly tell us..thnks
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
myernest:
Please is there anyone in the house who was picked? kindly tell us..thnks
None I guess...

How those folks managed to read all entries before 12th Feb. is something I'm yet to understand.

I've decided to keep my ideas to myself or better still open a blog soon to sell my ideas for FOC.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2016
It's like nobody in the house was picked so our ideas should be worked on by ourselves. As for the TEEP I will check them out asap.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by myernest: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2016
peterjero:
It's like nobody in the house was picked so our ideas should be worked on by ourselves. As for the TEEP I will check them out asap.

Its possible friday, 12th was not achievable... lets wait till monday to see what happens...all hopes is not lost
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by DonLo: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2016
I was picked but there's another task before one is finally invited for the boot camp. Waiting for the result of task 2.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by BLWeb: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Great you guys did something about the Ad smiley
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by peterjero(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
I got a mail from them and don't even understand what was written,.
Re: Who Else Participated In The 2016 Enterprise Challenge? by eninaija(f): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Thank you participating in the 2016 Enterprise Challenge.

As indicated on the application form that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, please note that all applicants shortlisted from Task 1 (essay submission) of the 2016 Enterprise Challenge have been contacted and they have now moved on to other tasks & activities under the competition.

Please follow British Council Nigeria social media platforms for updates on the competition and also for information on other Enterprise related activities which may be of interest to you.

Twitter: @ngBritish

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BritishCouncilNigeria

Thank you.

Regards,

The Enterprise Project team

Visit our website www.britishcouncil.org.ng

I got the above msg from them. Its obvious that I did not qualify for the next stage.

(1) (Reply)

This Laundry-folding Robot To Hit Market Soon (check Out How Much It Cost) / Vida Divina....have You Heard? / Stainless Steel Handrails (get Good Discount!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.