Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Congratulations! Maheeda Shares Cute Photo Of Daughter As She Turns 15 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations! Maheeda Shares Cute Photo Of Daughter As She Turns 15 (791 Views)

Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! Maheeda Shares Cute Photo Of Daughter As She Turns 15 by ayomilekan: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Maheeda’s Daughter turned 15 today, and the proud mum took to her instagram page to
celebrate the cutie. She shared the below new pic of her daughter with the caption:

Happy birthday to my daughter Divine favor , she is 15years today… Thank God for this
great blessing … I’m doing a great job, I’m a proud mother!!!thank you all for your support
and prayers Maheeda’s Daughter Father is a White man. Nigerian ladies got strong genes!

source: http://www.vibesbaze.com/2016/02/maheeda-shares-cute-photo-of-daughter.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Popular Actress Bites Actress Princess Chineke On Her Thighs / r / These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.