Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Reuben Solution Formula - Rsf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reuben Solution Formula - Rsf (392 Views)

Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Reuben Solution Formula / Reuben Solution Formula - Rsf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Solution Formula - Rsf by FreshGreen: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
REUBEN SOLUTION FORMULA
– Worsen The Situation.

And Jacob their father said to them, “You have bereaved me: Joseph is no more, Simeon is no more, and you want to take Benjamin. All these things are against me.” Then Reuben spoke to his father, saying, “Kill my two sons if I do not bring him back to you; put him in my hands, and I will bring him back to you.” Genesis 42: 36, 37

Jacob lost his son Joseph years back, another son Simeon was retained in prison in Egypt, and they were demanding his last born son Benjamin again. And so this situation was too much for Jacob and he refused to release his last born, he didn’t want to lose 3 children all together, but to convince Jacob, Reuben the first born had to come up with a solution – Reuben’s Solution, a formula to solve Jacob’s tough situation. And here is the Reuben Solution presented to Jacob: If your son Simeon does not come back, and if I can’t bring back your last born Benjamin, then kill your 2 grandsons! But how stupid is this Reuben solution? How would killing one’s grandsons solve the problem of losing one’s son? Will that not increase the loss and multiply the sorrow?

That is it! But in many ways we are applying Reuben’s solution formula into our situation, and that is the reason for the increase in loss and multiple of sorrow, that is the reason many are where they are today – worsen situation, because they apply a terrible solution formula of Reuben to their situations.

Here are some ways in which we consciously or unconsciously apply Reuben Solution Formula:

– Somebody offends you, causing a problem for you, and you want to revenge and cause problem for that person, how will that solve your own problem?

– You lose your job, your business and the devil is suggesting that you should abandon your Christian commitment and devotion to God, how will that solve the problem? That is Reuben formula formulated by Satan.

– You are desperately looking for job, now you have offer to falsify your personal information to get the job, how will that help you fulfil God’s purpose for your life? That is Reuben formula formulated by Satan.

– You lost your wealth, and Satan is suggesting that you take action that will make you lose your integrity, how will that make you a better person?

– Your husband/wife cheats on you, and now you want to do the same thing, how will that solve the problem of cheating?

– You are having problems in your marriage, and now you are thinking of divorce, has divorce ever solve problem in marriage or it dissolves marriage and scatters family?

– You are single and getting older, and now you just want to marry anyone available, you want to marry a shallow Christian because you are in hurry, do you ever think of unity in marriage? And how will you unite in marriage with such a person? Will your singleness and sorrow not multiply in that marriage?

– You have misunderstanding with your spouse and you refuse to communicate, then how will the misunderstanding be settled without communication? Don’t you know that lack of proper communicate increases misunderstanding in marriage?

– You are having some difficulties and challenges in life and satan is giving you Reuben’s formula to abandon your Christian integrity, devotion or service, now how will there be a good solution without the Source of Life – JESUS CHRIST?

Reuben Solution Formula ( RSF) is like one cutting off his head to solve problem of headache, losing your life to the devil because you want to solve the problem of your life, losing your marriage because you want to end problem of your marriage, losing your identity in Christ because you want to be popular in ministry, losing your purity because you want to get a marital partner; it is like giving what you need most and getting what you need the moment, it is like giving up your God’s giving vision to get a good television; it is like getting money from Satan and giving him your life and what you use the money to buy, like giving Satan a chance in your life so he give you chance in hell fire.

Don’t not be among the fools and do not apply a bad formula into your life that will lead you to a wrong end. The way out of every situation is Jesus Christ, the Way, Life and Truth.

If you have not given your life to Jesus, won’t you come to Jesus now and have rest of mind?

If you have given your life to Jesus and you’re at a crossroad, won’t you rest in Jesus for a good solution and not run your way of destruction? Won’t you trust and wait on Him till your change comes? Won’t you be faithful to the end for your crown of life waiting for you?

When we faithfully rest on the Lord, He uses our present situation to present us an overwhelming success. That was the end of Jacob’s story; he refused Reuben’s solution formula and rested on God by faith. “But when they told him all the words which Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the carts which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived. 28 Then Israel said, “It is enough. Joseph my son is still alive. I will go and see him before I die.” Genesis 45:27, 28.

You will not want to allow this present situation push you to use your own hands kill the living vision and purpose of God for your life, to ruin your testimony and future, will you?

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries – RTEM

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/You can join to receive new topics

(1) (Reply)

Time To Fight 1 / God Is Speaking / "Lord Jesus": A Mere Slogan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.