Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Surveying National Origing Convertion To UTM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Surveying National Origing Convertion To UTM (1146 Views)

Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surveying National Origing Convertion To UTM by francisbiz: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello,
Is there any Surveying expert in here?
I need to convert survey National Origin coordinates to UTM of Delta state location, please if you have any idea of the right software to use or any other means to do it.
Please help me out.

(1) (Reply)

20 Awesome Ways Of Coping With Economic Recession / Oba Akinruntan Not Authentic King Of Ugbo, Says Oba Odidiomo / Unbelievable! Pictures Of An Igbo Village In Virginia-usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.