Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M (657 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by Halleydavid: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Justice Adolphus Enebeli of a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt has ordered former beauty Queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima of AMC production limited to pay damages to ‘Miss Earth’ 2011/12, Monachi Chineye. The ex-president of Actor guild of Nigeria has been slammed with the sum of whopping N10million for seizing Monachi’s crown and other entitlements belonging to her after winning the contest.

During the court proceedings, it was discovered that Ibinabo Fiberesima and AMC Productions Ltd breached a contract in 2011, they had an agreement by substituting her with the 2nd runner up. After the hearing on, Friday, February 5, Miss Uzoma expressed her satisfaction with the judgement. She said:
“I thank God that the court has granted my request. What happened to me is unfortunate. I contested when I was in Port Harcourt and I am 25 now, my dream was almost shattered. I am happy. You will be surprised to know what happens behind the scenes in every Beauty pageant.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/court-mandate-ibinabo-fiberesima-to-pay.html

1 Like

Re: Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by Halleydavid: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by GEJ2019(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Me blv this Ibere haz gat tu many enemies.
Re: Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by jaelz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buahari also having his effect in the entertainment/Nollywood segment very good
Re: Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by Kyliegame: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
And this lady still has a five year jail sentence waiting for her. sad The odds are really against Ibinabo abi Emeka Ike don go village for her head?
Re: Court Mandate Ibinabo Fiberesima To Pay Ex-beauty Queen N10M by theshaderoom: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolved Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriage / Tiwa Savage Slays At BRIT Awards Afterparty (Photos) / ‘I Scored 199 In Ongoing JAMB 2016 Not 399’ – Ibrahim Shamwilu Stop False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.