Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner (1512 Views)

Receptionist And Cleaner Opening At At Alexander Marius / Receptionist, Bar Attendant, And Cleaner Needed At Alakia Ibadan. ASAP / Vacancy For Nurse And Cleaner... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kindly send application
By Hand To:
The Group Admin:
Goldmine Liberty Concept
377a, Omofade Crescent
Omole Phase One Hotel Bus-Stop
Ojudu Berger Ikeja Lagos
Via mail: career@goldmineliberty.com
Applicants must reside in Ikeja, Agege, Ojudu Berger, Ogba or Environs

The new cleaner post is now open (for our other office)
Please submit CV by hand to the office
We also have opening for
One Customer Care Person Female (35,000)
One Business Development Officer Male or Female (35,000)
One Cleaner Male (20,000)
Send CV via mail or by hand
These are new openings that urgently needs to be filled.
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kindly check your mail box and respond to the interview invite send to you
Thank you
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Still waiting to receive CV's for the cleaner post
We urgently need to fill up the position
Please send CV by hand or through the email address above
Thank you
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Still expecting CV's for the cleaner post
Male Only (20,000)
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Interview Invite has been sent to those that qualify
Please check your Mail box for the letter and reply the mail to show that you will attend
Thank you
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
More interview invite has been sent please check your mail box and respond
Still expecting CV's for the cleaner position
Thank you
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by obinoral1179(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
GoldMineLiberty:
More interview invite has been sent please check your mail box and respond
Still expecting CV's for the cleaner position
Thank you
can a male apply for the customers service....
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by GoldMineLiberty: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes but we actually prefer female because people tend to relate better when they hear a female voice on the phone.
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by pavicluv(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Boss I wouldn't mind applying for the cleanner job I reside in portharcourt but can also relocate if I can get a place to lay 07065828119
Re: Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
GoldMineLiberty:
Still waiting to receive CV's for the cleaner post
Please send CV by hand or through the email address above
Thank you

HI GOOD EVENIN,I HAVE A BROTHER OF MINE WHO SITS AT HOME ALL DAY,HE WANTS TO LEARN A TRADE BUT NO FINANCE YET,I WOULD LIKE TO GET AN INVITE FOR HIM FOR THE CLEANER POSITION,ALL WORK AND NO PLAY...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF POSSIBLE,HE CAN RESUME AT ANY TIME...

(1) (Reply)

Career In HR / 23 Vacancies - Ozom Hotel Limited Enugu / Program Associates At One Acre Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.