Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another (871 Views)

Don’t Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try USB OTG / QUBE QL 21345 ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER In Pictures / How Do I Turn My Computer To TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another by jamecarry: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guyz today i am going to tell you some ways that will speed up the file sending process from one device to another.

When you start sending files from one pc to another it takes too much time to send that file. But with the help of some android apps you will send your large files in seconds.

For ex - You will need Zapya or xender application installed on your devices to send this file.

Source - http://www.trickyindia.net/xender-for-pc/

On Computer, you will need android emulator to run this apps on your pc.

1] I suggest you to download bluestacks software on your pc - http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
2] Then install and open this app on both computer/laptop.
3] Now open the bluestacks app on your both pc's.
4] Use your gmail id to open play store in Bluestacks software. You will find google play store On bluestacks app menu.
5] Now download the zapya or xender on your computer through bluestacks app.
6] Open this both apps on your devices. In one device create a group and other device join the group.
7]Then after connection of devices, you have to tap on the file which you have to send.
8] Thats it send the files in seconds.

Source - Follow this guide if you are facing problems -
http://www.trickyindia.net/zapya-for-pc-windows-download/

Comment below, i will reply if you have any problem.
Re: How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another by davinero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Instead of going through the stress of the steps you put up there, why not just download SHAREIT for all platforms and share files easily on all platforms.

Download at shareit.lenovo.com.
Re: How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another by mike1994reds: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
order for your 8gb smartphone phone flash drive, call or whatsapp 08131261600

Re: How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another by jamecarry: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Because some peoples not understand how to use this apps on pc. cool
shareit also good.

(1) (Reply)

Hp G3 255 Almost Brand New Laptop For Sale N40,000 / Can An Android Be Used In Posting And Updating A Blog(blogger)? / Straight From Factory!!! Thermal Paper Rolls @ Competitive Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.