Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month (43026 Views)

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? / 7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / 20 Small Businesses You Can Start With 20k Or Less...big Opportunities!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by davidigomanel: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have cleaner staff in the office that they pay 20k per month. She have 7 beautiful children, train them to schools, some are even university etc no husband to help. .. So it possible to see that. What kills our money per youth is cost of data service, expensive cloths, expensive phone, girls friends wahala etc so, if u used Nokia torchlight phone u will not have problems.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Anoneism(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
AsanwaKC:
girl friend nko...no budget for girl friend and I no see versline budget too...na only food you sabi??
See the babe budget below.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by uzolexis(f): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
davidigomanel:
I have cleaner staff in the office that they pay 20k per month. She have 7 beautiful children, train them to schools, some are even university etc no husband to help. .. So it possible to see that. What kills our money per youth is cost of data service, expensive cloths, expensive phone, girls friends wahala etc so, if u used Nokia torchlight phone u will not have problems.

that cleaner has another source of income/ is doing another job to supplement her income because it is IMPOSSIBLE, I repeat VERY IMPOSSIBLE to train 7 kids on 20k/month.

4 Likes

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by maryhaam(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
naijacutee:
Please can you contact me? You know how to live frugally, and i would like to offer you a small writing gig to supplement your income.
your pm attracts me, am interested in the meaning.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Bihby: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shey u no go budget for olosho ni,abi how person go do Friday nite?
cheesy
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by henrybomb(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Name sake.

Your condition bad oh.
Ver bad ooo..lol
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by stanisbaratheon: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
OP you are really a conservative. America is looking for you.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
In life you survive based on you present state...me done survive on 15k before, but today as I dey speak...salary of 80k be like nothing to me o!!!
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
hungryboy:
With the prevailing economic situation in this country, we have companies paying 20k or less than that as salaries, and even the mininum wage is pegged at 18k by the government for civil servants,

So the question is ,how do you survive and pay your bills earning 20k or less?,
Here is how you do it hungryboy style,
Step 1- stock up on foodstuffs,
Below is a latest foodstuff and price list i just drew up for this month.

Garri -1500(at 7 cups for 100 =105 cups)

Beans- 2000(hausa men sell at 40naira per cup =50cups)

Rice= 2400(at 60naira per cup=40cups)

Yam= 2000
Kerosene= 10 litres(could cost 1k or less)

Palm oil=400naira
Pepper=100naira
Maggi= 100naira
Salt= 50naira
Other foodstuffs(crayfish, melon, okra, fish etc) = 3k

Total = 11,550naira,

Omo... See calculation. Home eco + eco + accounts + food & nutrition. Guy if na Geology you study thunder fire you dia!
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by KAYD007(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintkel:
Card nko, him babe too go request for money for her up keep

With that kind budget, no need for babe, na to buy #250 poster of chyna blac, amber rose and Kim come dey self-service on top na grin
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by DonBobes(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
hungryboy:
it takes a gateman to know a gateman,
Bros, which compound are you currently opening it gates?

abeg mak una no kill me wit laff here o!
LWKM

1 Like

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Kellzmann01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
AsanwaKC:
girl friend nko...no budget for girl friend and I no see versline budget too...na only food you sabi??
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg if you don't have any better thing to talk than to come comment rubbish like "it's not my portion" etc just phuck off the thread and let it move on in peace, this info is useful to some people.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Kellzmann01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
na only food e sabi
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Spymate: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Other Bills
If you are a super saver, the best phone for you is a Nokia torchlight, china version, it cost 1200, and e dey play radio without earpiece, you no even need put the phone for speaker when you answer calls, cos it's always on speaker, and you have no need to subscribe data,
So money saved,
If you love browsing,
the best advice i'll give you is to get a cheap java phone that browses,
I use one and it cost less than 1k to subscribe data per month, and i always off images while browsing, so that my data no go quick finish.
Load 500 worth of recharge card in a month for important calls, and if pesin flash you no call am confirm who him be, if him get serious thing to tell you, him go load card call you,
No too like to call your girlfriend, just dey send am text ask am say, where and when can we see?
Drink garri and salt some days either as breakfast or as supper, if you are feeling rich, you fit buy sugar and groundnut join am.
Representing ur name nice 1 grin
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by saintkel(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
KAYD007:

With that kind budget, no need for babe, na to buy #250 poster of chyna blac, amber rose and Kim come dey self-service on top na grin
hahahaha badt guy
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by fromnigeria(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
God bressss you brother
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by mrtantalizers(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdeniyiA:
if you need a woman with this salary nko??
with God, all things are possible now.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by success10(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
AsanwaKC:
SO IN THIS KIND OF ECONOMY.... PERSON STILL DEY BUDGET FOR GIRLFRIEND?...
I FEAR U OOO
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by kolima1067(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na die be dis
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Threedots(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
believe it or not, when i was in school(UNIBUJA)
i survived on 5k per month,

half carton of indomie
3 or 4 spaghetties
i dont buy call credits, if i do then its 100naira etisalat for 2wks!
3/4 modules of rice, beans and garri.
when i cant cook or out of kero
i buy squash and dotch(fried yam n potatoe 100naira) every evening. unibuja students would know this.
i cant but textbooks and dont photocopy materials except the very important ones, i just borrow and read in advance n i make sure to take notes in classes

i had good frnds who were willing to lend me money
cos b4 month ends i'll always borrow like 1000k.

i've gone without dinner for 3 days b4!
drank 5 aside tank water cos i couldnt afford to buy purewater sometimes.

but most importantly, i was HAPPY and JOYFUL!
HAD SO MUCH FUN IN SCHOOL, PLAYED CHESS, LEARNT HOW TO PLAY GUITAR, WENT TO 2 OR 3 BIRTHDAY PARTIES, I WAS PART OF AN EDITORIAL COMMITTEE, HAD AN UNDERSTANDING GIRLFRIEND!!!

2 YEARS LATER and i'm working in a new firm i really want to help grow! paid 80k per month! might seem like nothing but it means a lot to me!

CONCLUSION:

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!
BE HAPPY! BE SWEET!!! BE NAUGHTY!
BE YOU!!

9 Likes

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Koleman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
This reminds me of my service days. My fellow corpers the wonder how I d take do am. I cum turn their bank to d borrow money. Know Ur wants and needs. all needs must be met. but some wants can be ignored coz resources are scarce. I see some peeps mentioning girlfriends and credit. haaaaa Na buy force to get babe? and as for credit I use an average of N100 per week. Na who I wan call? no babes no worries. if at all I wan call then that call must be very important.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by mattyboy007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
hungryboy:
With the prevailing economic situation in this country, we have companies paying 20k or less than that as salaries, and even the mininum wage is pegged at 18k by the government for civil servants,

Yam= 2000

Palm oil=400naira
Pepper=100naira
Maggi= 100naira
Salt= 50naira

Total = 11,550naira,

Oga ur tithe nko abi dat one no dey neccesary.. #justasking#

1 Like

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by AdeniyiA(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
mrtantalizers:
with God, all things are possible now.

mrtantalizers, pls how much can I use to tantalize my bae at your area?
cheesy
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by HiggsBoson(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
maryhaam:
your pm attracts me, am interested in the meaning.
Hey pretty, you really real? M real too. Reel in and let's take a hike together grin
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Budget of ruination @hungryboy. Why drink 1500 of garri with lassa fever at the corner. Cut it down bro, ike is enough, you can't finish two in a month with fasting involved. You can also buy 20naira egg on Sunday afternoon to give you more joy.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by zanga420: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
hungryboy:

Yam= 2000

Palm oil=400naira
Pepper=100naira
Maggi= 100naira
Salt= 50naira

Total = 11,550naira,
budget of life
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by banmee(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Other Bills
If you are a super saver, the best phone for you is a Nokia torchlight, china version, it cost 1200, and e dey play radio without earpiece, you no even need put the phone for speaker when you answer calls, cos it's always on speaker, and you have no need to subscribe data,
So money saved,
If you love browsing,
the best advice i'll give you is to get a cheap java phone that browses,
I use one and it cost less than 1k to subscribe data per month, and i always off images while browsing, so that my data no go quick finish.
Load 500 worth of recharge card in a month for important calls, and if pesin flash you no call am confirm who him be, if him get serious thing to tell you, him go load card call you,
No too like to call your girlfriend, just dey send am text ask am say, where and when can we see?
Drink garri and salt some days either as breakfast or as supper, if you are feeling rich, you fit buy sugar and groundnut join am.

No Joke, you will be a millionaire one day.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by Arobake: 2:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Op, please make contact with me, let us see how we can be of mutual assistance to each other.

Thank you.
Re: How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month by hungryboy(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Arobake:
Op, please make contact with me, let us see how we can be of mutual assistance to each other.

Thank you.
i don't how to contact you, but you can contact me @ mmammaebamma@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / 1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.