Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (298 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday February 10th 2016)
FULFILLING GOD’S PURPOSE I

1.Thank you Father for creating me in your image and for your purpose.

2. I worship you Father for your unsearchable and infinite wisdom.

3. I appreciate you Father because all that you do, are purposeful and deliberate, to the minutest detail.

4.Father, forgive all my wrong doings; have mercy upon me; do not deal with me according to my sin, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, reveal to me your purpose for my life and help me to understand and walk in it.

6.Father, please give me the wisdom, knowledge and boldness to discharge my duties in this world without fear or favour in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every hindrance and obstacle to the fulfillment of my destiny be removed and destroyed by your fire.

8.Father, by your mercy, push me into your purpose and plans for my life and destiny, if I am currently off the track.

9.Father, empower me by your grace to fulfil the purpose for which I was created and born again.

10.Father, let every plan of satan and his agents to frustrate the purpose and plans of God for my life and destiny, be scattered, in Jesus' name.

11.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
12.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
13.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Solution. / Were You Saved By God's Unearned Favor Through Faith? / Take Our Kids... Syrian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.