Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii (22812 Views)

2017 NYSC BATCH A Posted To Katsina.. Report / 2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello everyone,for those posted to Makurdi,beep me if you need an accommodation.I am not collecting a dim for doing it.08069103040
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Kbs468(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
whizqueen:

From Iddo Park you can get straight to camp bus (benue links or flight) around 5k or so. any bus going to Gboko lga will most likely pass through wannune camp.

Enjoy!!!

#teamB15
Whizqueen! So you actually got Benue. Wao! It's nice seeing ur moniker again actually and hope you are hearing from hmmmmmmmmn Xcozee and co again oo. Remember you used to be my wonderful neighbor ooo grin

Finally, the main reason for my sojourn to this country is

Have you all (A2016) been hearing from DTOBS, the WhataApp group Admin If yes, please do inform him that we have been so worried about him oo because the last time I heard from him was between 26th-27th of April when he was scheduled to travel oo

Regards to all of you individually oo and not the single person bearing All of you like Mr Tortoise would do oo grin cheesy
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by whizqueen(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Whizqueen! So you actually got Benue. Wao! It's nice seeing ur moniker again actually and hope you are hearing from hmmmmmmmmn Xcozee and co again oo. Remember you used to be my wonderful neighbor ooo grin
Heeeeeeeee my former good neighbor grin grin as you no gree pay your rent oga landlord give you quit notice grin

I'm fine dear. How are you too and service? Me and Xcozee they chat once once. The niqqa is busy making money in lag then broke up with me embarassed
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Kbs468(m): 5:17am On May 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Heeeeeeeee my former good neighbor grin grin as you no gree pay your rent oga landlord give you quit notice grin

I'm fine dear. How are you too and service? Me and Xcozee they chat once once. The niqqa is busy making money in lag then broke up with me embarassed
Abi na. Infact na because you relocate sef make deliberately refuse to pay oo so that him go eject me and I no go pay the ones wey I owe before. grin

Na part of destiny wey we dey always talk about dey go with Xcozee jare. Remember how him b dey plan for ENUGU before because of necessity but alas God did had a different plan altogether.

Na busy schedule oo but He has been coming once in awhile though and I think I would give him thumbs up for that.

So how many Benue dialects you don dey sabi now?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by degab148(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2016
Hello Benue corpers, I am happy to meet batch A memebers here. My name is Ayo, serving in Benue(Batch B). If u're posted to Idoma side, especially Otukpo, Otukpa, Ugbokolo, okpoga side, feel free to contact me on Whatsapp 08051781872.... Benue is a place to be, Idoma pple are very nice(ladies especially), and Tiv pple are down to earth. Trust me when I say Tiv pple can always give u free foods if u're a corper cry, I wasn't that lucky to be posted to that side though, but nothing spoil.... SAED and camp lectures myt be so boring to u guys, but u would surely miss camp when u step outside....
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by whizqueen(f): 9:41pm On May 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Abi na. Infact na because you relocate sef make deliberately refuse to pay oo so that him go eject me and I no go pay the ones wey I owe before. grin

Na part of destiny wey we dey always talk about dey go with Xcozee jare. Remember how him b dey plan for ENUGU before because of necessity but alas God did had a different plan altogether.

Na busy schedule oo but He has been coming once in awhile though and I think I would give him thumbs up for that.

So how many Benue dialects you don dey sabi now?
Hahaha that thread has been deserted! until passing out or head count before small fun go show.

Eyaaa I hope say you don get better apartment now? Cos that your babe say na under bridge you been dey before grin lmao.

Xcozee don leave Zeeenas follow lag babe goo angry

Yes I know two languages!!! Yippee... . Tiv and idoma cool pops collar** Rotfl

Where you dey serve sef? Bornu I guess grin
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by whizqueen(f): 9:42pm On May 03, 2016
degab148:
Hello Benue corpers, I am happy to meet batch A memebers here. My name is Ayo, serving in Benue(Batch B). If u're posted to Idoma side, especially Otukpo, Otukpa, Ugbokolo, okpoga side, feel free to contact me on Whatsapp 08051781872.... Benue is a place to be, Idoma pple are very nice(ladies especially), and Tiv pple are down to earth. Trust me when I say Tiv pple can always give u free foods if u're a corper cry, I wasn't that lucky to be posted to that side though, but nothing spoil.... SAED and camp lectures myt be so boring to u guys, but u would surely miss camp when u step outside....
Tell them the truth oo. Fun no dey benue state angry angry angry
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by degab148(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2016
whizqueen:

Which part of Benue are u? I didn't mean fun like going to Beach, cinema house/Silverbird.... Where is d money coming from to do all these? Wherever u are, u just have to create something even outta nothing...
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by GMan650(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2016
whizqueen:

Says who? I'm enjoying this place to the fullest whizq. Tho the fun can't be compared to the ones you'll have in the mega cities but @ all @ all na em badt pass.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Xcozee(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
whizqueen:

Hahaha that thread has been deserted! until passing out or head count before small fun go show.

Eyaaa I hope say you don get better apartment now? Cos that your babe say na under bridge you been dey before grin lmao.

Xcozee don leave Zeeenas follow lag babe goo angry

Yes I know two languages!!! Yippee... . Tiv and idoma cool pops collar** Rotfl

Where you dey serve sef? Bornu I guess grin

Lol...u r not serious dear! Hope u r good?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by prettyjo(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
just posted to benue...stream 2
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2016
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2016
prettyjo:
just posted to benue...stream 2
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by samfrancis1(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
l've been posted to benue Strm 2..pls strm 1 shud update us on neccessary info abt camp n benue state generally..pls who knws how to navigate benue camp frm uyo Akwa lbom. l'm jst confused cos i neva thot of benue...
please add me on whatsapp so we can talk bro! 08068122861
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by desmondstv: 11:18am On May 17, 2016
Benue too
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by deerayy15(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2016
Who's going to Benue from Lagos on friday..let's link up abeg
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by yemmyguns: 6:08pm On May 25, 2016
07066656258 pls add me on whatsapp group for stream 2 batch a 2016 ,im coming from osogbo
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by cute0077: 8:50am On May 26, 2016
Am posted to benue also 08036826788
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by MaverINcK(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
All ye PCMs 2016 A' stream 2 Benue state add me up on to join an active n bubbling whatsapp group for this purpose via 08160946622
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by yaqq: 9:18am On May 28, 2016
07038343473 add this control
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by chukagodwin(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
CHUKA UNIBEN #TEAM BENUE
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by MzDarocha(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
09096579506 Benue... stream II
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by deerayy15(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hey guys I'm leaving for Benue sunday morning via cross country, stream 2.. What group can I meet yall on?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
yemmyguns:
07066656258 pls add me on whatsapp group for stream 2 batch a 2016 ,im coming from osogbo

my brother,am waiting to receive you on wed. Make sure you get gboko oooo cos that's where life is. BTW,you re from which part of osogbo? I stayed in ogo oluwa area.

Pretyjo, am waiting for you oooooo
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by doublezero7(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
DTOBS:

my brother,am waiting to receive you on wed. Make sure you get gboko oooo cos that's where life is. BTW,you re from which part of osogbo? I stayed in ogo oluwa area.

Pretyjo, am waiting for you oooooo

Sup brother, please pm me your number! We have a lot to talk about! Thanks!
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good day y'all... We live in an era of so much information technology but so little information. Our androids are tools with which we worship Kim kardashian and amber rose. Let's try and help ourselves. A single article might be d stepping stone to breakfree from a life of unrealized mediocrity. Take a moment to check out http://corpersinsider.com and be sure to visit on daily basis for you mugshot of inspiration and motivation. #StayWinning!
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
doublezero7:

Sup brother, please pm me your number! We have a lot to talk about! Thanks!
08062957916...where were you posted to?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by beautycrush24(f): 4:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea abt d availability of a corpers lodge in makurdi? Or the NACC lodge there? Please its very urgent.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by MSEdLAW(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2016
"Growing Circle" Advertisement Referral Network

Good Day Friends and NL Fam,

My name is Zino and I would like to bring to the attention of everyone an Advertisement referral programme, called "Growing Circle" . Its a residual income earning programme like no other. I use to be very skeptical of Multi-level marketing businesses till i was introduced to this network.

I believe at this time of prevailing Socio-economic challenges, the need to source for legitimate alternative streams of income becomes imperative. I warmly enjoin everyone to please click the link below and share.

Its a journey to financial freedom.

For more inquiries kindly contact me on 07014542375, 08169770982,

Thanks for your time.

https://growingcircle./
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by pillarmaria(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Never knew service would be this boring..... #Ihugh.. #Vandeikya
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
pillarmaria:
Never knew service would be this boring.....
#Ihugh.. #Vandeikya
Oya stroll come Gboko grin grin
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dear NYSC MOD,
Please help us change the title of this thread to "Benue Kopa" to accommodate incoming batch B 2016 Corps members that will be posted to Benue state.
This is to foster unity among Corps members in the state and to proffer solution to any problem/challenges that the incoming batch may be facing by the ones on ground.
We will be greatly appreciate the kind gesture if our request is humbly granted.
Thanks
DTOBS

CC:
Ogbeche77
Yokiti
Crazyman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.