Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students (1164 Views)

Abia State University Matriculates 6483 Students (Photos) / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Crawford University has matriculated 315 new students into its academic system last month. Held on the29th of January, the Matriculation took place in the school’s multipurpose hall: was coming on the heels of the institution’s 7th convocation which was held late last year in a glamorous ambience. The University, which just last year, installed a new Vice Chancellor, is a privately owned institution which was established in 2005 by the Apostolic Faith Church.

The Vice-Chancellor, Prof... Rotimi Isaac Ajayi, in his congratulatory speech to the students, admonished them to be of good behavior and conduct throughout their tenure in the school. He advised them that, whilst they bask in the euphoria of being in a tertiary institution, they should be cautious and conscious of their environment, their life and their academics. He further preached the gospel of spirituality to them that they should be of a good spiritual stance as the school is established on a spiritual foundation and as such, the students are expected to be groomed and taught in a spiritually-backed academic foundation. In his words: “I welcome you all to this event as I congratulate you for this feat. You are among the lucky students of our generation as Crawford University is a home away from home. It is established to bring up students in a spiritually-sound system which is juxtaposed with academics which is the primary objective. Obey stipulated Regulations which re documented in the new School handbook which has been given to you. Do not indulge in youthful lusts, hard drugs, delinquent activities and Juvenile commitments. Obey all these and you shall have a great time here in the institution, Disobey and you shall be penalized. I congratulate you all once again”.

Speaking with CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS ASSOCIATION, a matriculating student, Precious Michael, expressed joy at the prospect of being admitted into a tertiary institution. She said”I am thrilled at being a university undergraduate after some years sitting at home: It is not easy though but I thank God for making me experience this. The rest of my years in Crawford University now depend on me, I am going to make it count. To my fellow freshers, I would love to say that they should be very careful and obedient during their time in this university. It is a thing to matriculate while it is another thing to graduate. They should be careful in their conduct and behavior. They should obey simple instructions and they should attend church services regularly. If they do this, they would have no problem in/with the school”.

The institution’s principal officials Present at the Matriculation include the Registrar of the institution Mr. Tunde Oluite Adekoya: the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. Patrick Yalokwu: The Bursary Coordinator, Mrs. Kemi Ojo: the University Librarian, Mr. Thomas Adigun: the Dean of the College of Business and Social Sciences Prof. Alaba Simpson: the Dean of the College of Natural and Applied Sciences, Dr. James Oludotun. Also present were, The Dean of Students’ affairs, Dr. Bartholomew Onyekwere: Head of different departments of the institutions, Vice-Deans,Academic Programme Coordinators, Lecturers and also, the Chief Security Officer of the school, Mr. Emmanuel Akingbade.

The newly-admitted students were 315 in total: 200 from the College of Business and Social Sciences and 115 from the College Natural and Applied Sciences.

Re: Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
End time..

Just incase I hit FTC ....

Am always happy whenever I hit FTC cos it shows the level of idleness am soaked it.

#5000 per month nko?? Nothing come out.

Creating employment opportunities?? No way.
APC .......... Scam!!!

PDP ....... Thieves!!!

My cert is there wasting Buh I pray it doesn't expire soonest(Lol)

1. Stupi**dity is when you go on social networks looking for real love when the ladies around you r there wasting..
2. Greediness is when you bet with #100 and Ur expecting #5000000 in return...
3. Stingyness is when you see straight win with 1.09 odd Buh you still went ahead to double chance it.
4. Blindness is when Ur part of d bit***ches that shouted APC ..change and at d end of the day,Ur family are dir dying in abject poverty.
5. Fooli**shness is when yur so sad hearing that Lionel messi won his 5th world best accolade n you come out ranting that he should try another club..

I will be coming bk with d season 2 soonest...

Quote me negatively n receive it hot... Kids shouldn't quote me cos am not a promoter.. I hate patronizing upcoming artiste. So keep off
Re: Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students by Orezy5(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol....just 315? Even JSS1 Classes in public secondary schools are much more than this.
Re: Crawford University Matriculates 315 New Students by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Orezy5:
Lol....just 315? Even JSS1 Classes in public secondary schools are much more than this.

Yeah........... Hold on
Was DAT meant to be funny

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS 2016/2017 Admission / JAMB REGISTRATION 2017 | BUY NECO RESULT CHECKER CARD | JAMB FORM | WAEC CARD / Mechatronics Engineering Gradually Gaining Popularity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.