Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Anna Ebiere, 20, Says Motherhood Changed Everything About Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere, 20, Says Motherhood Changed Everything About Her Life (620 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic / Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere, 20, Says Motherhood Changed Everything About Her Life by queenst(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flavour’s baby mama and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anna Ebiere has spoken about motherhood for the first time.
The 20 year old covered February 2016 issue of Maliq Magazine and below is what she said about motherhood

► lalasticlala
“Motherhood changed everything about my life, and largely in ways that I didn’t expect . It was a whole new experience. I was amazed at the instant bonding and how natural it felt to be a mother. It is the most rewarding, beautiful and joyous thing imaginable in this world and I wouldn’t change anything.”
Anna gave birth to girl named Sophia in the United States last year.

Source: http://360jamng.ga/anna-ebiere-20-says-motherhood-changed-everything-about-her-life/

Re: Anna Ebiere, 20, Says Motherhood Changed Everything About Her Life by queenst(f): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016

Re: Anna Ebiere, 20, Says Motherhood Changed Everything About Her Life by HungerBAD: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
20 and a mother already?

Flavor why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Flashes Bra In Plunging Jacket / Endowed Nollywood Actress/singer Jennifer Eliogu Drops New Song (pic, Download) / Creative Write-up About P-square Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.