Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? (504 Views)

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? by Kolenda(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Well this is a topic that I've been pondering on for a very long time! I'd like to know your perspective views on this topic either for or against the aforementioned topic!
Well as for me, though am not a parent yet, but am a child to someone. I know the total income of my parents as well as my siblings. With that, i had to cut my coat according to my size. So with this, I think I support the idea of children knowing the total income of their parents!
Now I'd like to see a different idea from mine and I'd be glad if the mods should do the needful so that we can get different views from different people!
Thanks!!!
Re: Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? by Pineapp: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Depends on the job specification and child(ren) involved.
Re: Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2016
yes of course.some kids need too know why they get only 2k pocket money per month or #20 money for food everyday so they know where they r coming from n dont start comparing themselves to OBOs.

if the parents r earning millions or 6-figure,the kids dont really need to knowundecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? by Chidoks(f): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
It depends on the child's age,then volume of income plus maturity level.
There is an amount you shouldn't mention even if the child is super matured

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The Motherless Feels On Every Mothers' Day - Bamisepeters.com / Sales On Konga. (pay On Delivery). / MUST Read Message For Teenagers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.