Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg (571 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by okeke00(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2016
hello nigerians. i want to use this opportunity to express my feelings towards the recent issues in nigeria which kept her on a timing bomb, i want to uaenthis opportunity to show how wicked and strong hearted the western world is when it comes to issues related to africans.
Mark Zuckerberg, the owner of facebook. i want to use the opportunity to proove to the whole world that you are nothing but a blood sucking demon who never wishes to see africa grow or develop. America has always wishes to see africa and middle east to become a war zone so that they will see the opportunity to invade the country.
We all knows how powerful social media can be especially when ever it serves as a medium of spreading propaganda. take a good look at what happened to libya. even uptillbthis moment. America, Germany and Italy are still planning of invading libya in the name of attacking isis after they have crippled the country by helping the country to wage war against their leader (Gaddafi ) uptill now. They arw still interested in libya oil which have made them to keep invading libya. creating more issues for them pretending to assist them in forming a unity government.
So back to my topic, Radio Biafra has been using facebook group page for its propaganda and brainwashing poor citizens. right now thati am typing this, it ia already addressing the biafrans to pick up arms and fight Nigeria. for several days, i have been reporting the page forbcreating violence amd war speeches. but yet facebook admins pretend as if they are not aware of the page. but let assume that you reported one facebook account of sending spam messages. facebook will not waste time in blocking the account. then i want to ask thw owner of Facebook or the admins of Facebook, what have happened to a page which many people have reported of creating war speech or is it because it ia africa?
i want to openly tell Mark Zuckerberg that he is wicked and a blood sucking demon who Never wishes to see any progress in africa.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by ojimbo(m): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2016
O.P your are accurate. but the worst is that africans will not always learn. Americans don't give a Bleep about africans
Re: An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by Ausbongean: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2016
now after paying huge amount of money to satellite company to stop radio Biafra from broadcasting by NBC it still waxing stronger, paid tunein to stop them now it has it own app at play store and apple store and short wave, now you guys have started again with Facebook propaganda you can't stop the sprit of the rising sun Mr man
Re: An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Since nairaland has nipped their hate speech they've decided to reach a wider audience using Twitter and Facebook. I salute their resilience and know very well if kasala bust, na every man to him village. To Americans the impending war is nothing but news they'd use to feed their citizens how steadfastly backwards Africans remain in the 21st century.
Re: An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by chriskosherbal(m): 5:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Very direct open letter na waooo
Re: An Open Letter To Mark Zuckerberg by okeke00(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
charix:
Since nairaland has nipped their hate speech they've decided to reach a wider audience using Twitter and Facebook. I salute their resilience and know very well if kasala bust, na every man to him village. To Americans the impending war is nothing but news they'd use to feed their citizens how steadfastly backwards Africans remain in the 21st century.
i hate American leaders

(1) (Reply)

How To Speed Up Your Wordpress Website / Make Money Online Now / Website + Top Level Domain Name For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.