Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> (2261 Views)

School For Laptop Engineering / School Of Laptop Engineering / Laptop Engineering At Its Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 3:43am On Feb 11, 2016
NSB Solutions Laptop/hardware engineering Training

NSB Solution is currently open to the public, acceptance into this year’s 6 months practical training program. It entails all part of laptop repairs, trouble shooting, software’s .This program is not a theory program It is strictly hands on and learning is on the go with real customer situation. It is high pressured so you must be Ready to learn and crave for the knowledge .A little previous knowledge of IT will be an added advantage, because this not where you learn what is Microsoft excel. You do not need any degree to apply. So for those seeking to work as support engineer with the likes of Zinox computers, Computer warehouse, west gate, slot, H.P experience, TD plus etc, this is for you, for those who intend to start their own business and thrive this is definitively for you.

Benefit of the program comes Good job referrals for you in the Technology sector we will position you for good employment, Business consulting and strategy if you intend to start your own business. Successful applicants will get the opportunity to attend technology partner’s conference, business seminars and boot camp to meet with Original Equipment manufacturers and players in the ICT sector.
To apply send us an email to nsbsolutions@outlook.com an application form will be sent

Or call +2347019256358,Applicants will be invited for a brief chat before acceptance
Application closes 11h of March 2016.
Programme fee is =N=59,500.00 application form =N=1000

Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 3:43am On Feb 11, 2016
No excuse make 2016 count
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by Moblord(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2016
your location
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Location is Lagos state
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Knowledge is power,....This is your time to create your opportunity
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by spyglaxx: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2016
where in lagos?
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
spyglaxx:
where in lagos?

ikeja Lagos
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by Raddie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
aiit
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Your fee is on the high side, lol including form.... Na change we dey oooo
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
udemzyudex:
Your fee is on the high side, lol including form.... Na change we dey oooo

you Really think that is on the high side woah for a six month program, yea the change is also here,this program was 85k before
now its 59,500
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by udemzyudex(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
computerizeniaja:

you Really think that is on the high side woah for a six month program, yea the change is also here,this program was 85k before
now its 59,500

Hmmm... OK, change everywhere you go, hope mtn is not sponsoring this people oo
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
udemzyudex:

Hmmm... OK, change everywhere you go, hope mtn is not sponsoring this people oo

Like they say change is constant...Mtn Might just be.
Key into the knowledge of Laptop engineering
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by tunde4top(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
I really need to learn this laptop engineering, but the price out-weight me. How i wish the price is lesser. I will return back to lagos when my NYSC ends on the 14th of april, and my immediate plan is to learn laptop engineering.
Re: 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> by computerizeniaja(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2016
tunde4top:
I really need to learn this laptop engineering, but the price out-weight me. How i wish the price is lesser. I will return back to lagos when my NYSC ends on the 14th of april, and my immediate plan is to learn laptop engineering.

I wish i could give you further discount,but sorry..i really hope you get to fulfill your knowledge driven mindset

By getting this Knowledge on practical laptop engineering.I hope to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Create Another Nairaland Account / [PDF] Right Move Windy City Book Ebook PDF / "a Disk Read Error Occurred"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.