Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds (2340 Views)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Lucy Of Psquare Brothers Pictured Opening Up Her Thighs In Short Leather Skirt / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Australian fitness guru Kortney Olson isn’t
only known as Australia’s first female arm
wrestling champion, she has now developed
a reputation with her powerful thighs.

She uploaded a video on Facebook on the
5th of February showing how she crushed a
watermelon with her thighs in just 5
seconds.

She posted the video alongside the hashtags
#YourHeadHereHomeboy and
#RooshTheDouche in an apparent attempt to
scare ‘pro-rape’ blogger Daryush ‘Roosh’
Valizadeh who planned to visit Australia.

The video received more than 15,000
comments, with many making cruel or
sexual remarks about Kortney’s physique.
Kortney addressed the negativity in a
Facebook post on Wednesday.

she wrote:
‘Apparently my video has
attracted a bunch of insecure,
jealous little boys,’ she wrote. ‘So
I can answer all of your
messages at one time: YES! I’m
married to a man. NO! I’m not a
lesbian. ‘NO! testosterone has
some non-reversible side effects
I’m not prepared to deal with.
‘NO! I’m not competing in
physique again, it was a massive
waste of time and money. ‘And
finally, YES! I’d love to change
the world with you by
empowering more women to BE
AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL
THEY WANT TO.’

source: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/meet-woman-who-crushes-watermelons-with.html?m=0

lalasticlala seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by youngberry001(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2016
person wey go fvck dis one go strong for di*k ooh huh shocked

see thighs like wood!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by matrix199(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Where are those men who batter their wives? They should come and batter this one.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by nanauju(f): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Some men sef no get strength reach this one o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by gabinogem(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2016
This is the type of ladies I like, strong! not weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by iPopAlomo(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Imagine giving this one head... then she climax and clamps her thighs on your head... it's over in 5 seconds...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by matrix199(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Let them give her Nigerian watermelon to smash, before I can believe.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by Cpumping(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
^^^ lol dis guy tho, exactly wat I was thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by ebbybest(f): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
the guy above me. Felt like "is that really a strong Watermelone"? Abeg give am ur head make we do practical.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by demo4ril97(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2016
No b lie, but naija baes' ar more talented 2016%
Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by Afrok(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2016
She don born? If not, make she no use her thighs burst her baby head after pushing it out shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by boss1310(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2016
enter between the legs at your own peril angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
embarassed if na like this I dey take smash my papers for school, I for don become professor by now
BTW
Those thighs should be nicknamed
Avatigh----The last Dickbender
Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
boss1310:
enter between the legs at your own peril angry
lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Crushes Watermelons With Her Thighs In 5 Seconds by cruzita(f): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
where are the wife beaters? come and see your match here.let me see if u will see draw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kiss Daniel - Jombo (behind-the-scene) Video / Bbnaija: Official Thread For Team Tboss / Lil Kesh Goes Unclad In The Street Of Lagos As He Was Driving(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.