Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) (43713 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
olihilistic:
smellymouth belongs to the second category that's why his mouth smells alot.....
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin yawns on thread
olihilistic:
smellymouth belongs to the second category that's why his mouth smells alot.....
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by lozanni(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
2kaybiel:
The poor: as if they wan slaughter goat

That is ehn, pure wickedness.lol.

The kid held down by force is that way because he was not introduced early enough to the tootbrush.
If the parents had bought tootbrush with cartoon characters like mickey mouse or Barney, which kids love a lot, when the boy was about six months old, the child would have gotten used to it by the time he is about 2 years old or less.

1 Like

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by tuscani: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
njideoby:
Na by force to brush teeth?
During my own time,we don't even own toothbrush. As you get older, maybe around age 7,(you know that time the teachers use to inspect teeth for line during morning assembles) every morning you look for available chewing stick and chew while doing your morning chores or you cut tree branches on your way to school and chew. Shekina!
my broda, thank you jare, i remember those days.
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i still dey observe where beaten go enter well well 4 ur body
keep observing
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=subbieD post=42825531]Lol.....world war III grin[/quotsubbie Lee wink wink
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Holywizard:
anytime i wanna brush my teeth... i'd just suck my girl's puszy & use her cum as toothpaste.

My teeth is as white as russian snow

Must u fool urself everytime.
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by kadree(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
D moment wey i c my mama wit dis n small Black nylon filled wit charcoal, na to go run hide under papa apama bed, not minding d stench odour wey dey nack under. tnks to apama - my friend wey don turn d place to him wardrobe after e go don empty him bladder for him cloths overnite. Lolz

Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by subbieD(f): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=42827994][/quote]

Terteeboy.....aw na
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Odunharry(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Why is it that wen a girl sends a guy a frnd request either on BBM, facebook or wateva, she just waits for d guy to say a hello first? Eh?
no mind them jare.. na bbm own de tire me pass and trust if you send a typical Nigeria gal request or hi the next thing is who are you and wat do you want or can I see ur pix??
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Odunharry:

no mind them jare.. na bbm own de tire me pass and trust if you send a typical Nigeria gal request or hi the next thing is who are you and wat do you want or can I see ur pix??
the thing haf tire me... well, d only thing dt made me say hi to her was dah she was pretty, if Nad, I no for send am cheesy
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahaahhahha..

I remember living with my grandma as a kid, na her neighbors dey hold me in d morning if she wan brush my teeth grin

Yawns on thread

no wonder ur mouth na kanzaii!

#closes noze b4 I faint#
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladygudhead:

no wonder ur mouth na kanzaii!

#closes noze b4 I faint#
Kisses her passionately kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:

In fact, u will Tipper grin
Yes Boss... May Jah Bless your Hustle cool
Amen!
Same wit yurz
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kisses her passionately kiss kiss kiss kiss

#andshedropsdead#
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladygudhead:

#andshedropsdead#

#Meets her in the after life, still kisses her## kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

#Meets her in the after life, still kisses her## kiss kiss kiss kiss

#dis time holds a pistol close by n shoot his smellymouth while he approaches #
#then finally rest in pis# grin grin
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Yemismart(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhahahahhaha omo see gobelicious
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladygudhead:

#dis time holds a pistol close by n shoot his smellymouth while he approaches #

#then finally rest in pis# grin grin

Thank God I took bullet proof vest along grin..
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Amen!

Same wit yurz

Amen oooo grin
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by hitleraldof(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy
Holywizard:
anytime i wanna brush my teeth... i'd just suck my girl's puszy & use her cum as toothpaste.

to think your mama dey somewhere dey happy day she born boy grin
Holywizard:

to think your mama dey somewhere dey happy day she born boy rofl
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Thank God I took bullet proof vest along grin..

hmmm Die-hard smelly mouth.
cheesycheesy
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by nigerfine: 5:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Last i checked, no one is poor. It's all about telling yourself ''I am poor'' and individual Mindset...
the poor will always be with you....Jesus said. So check well. Sleep all day and don't go to school and let's see the result. Come see the poor in America.
Re: How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) by njideoby(f): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2016
tuscani:
my broda, thank you jare, i remember those days.
These kids on Nairaland would not understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.