Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. (4009 Views)

I Need A Volunteer Role In A Production Or Engineering Firm In Lagos. / Jobs In A Production Company / A Production Company Is In Need Of Applicants To Fill The Positions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2016
hi nairalanders, i believe this might be useful to some jobless graduates. the company were i work <AFRICA FUNDARY> A poduction company of iron and steel augently needs graduates who has the following qualification and are experienced (laboratory technician, lab scientice, industrial chemistry, and chemistry) both in B.S.C and H.N.D ,. i am under admin of the company. my contact is ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com the company is located in IKORODU to SHAGAMU express way,

6 Likes

Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
u can ask me any question
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
u can ask me any question

Thanks for sharing this info.

As a Bcs Microbiology Grad. With QC exp. What pay grade is applicable?
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by kennyweeves: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you. Please how do I apply
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by sayyid(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2016
thanks so much. pls how do we apply?
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2016
kennyweeves:
Thank you. Please how do I apply
the best way to apply is to submit your cv directly to the company by your self, i can give u address to the company <nt online>but i can help u submit urs if u pm me ur cv.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by holluville: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
what z d job like. i.e. working hours and pay? and d location specifically... sotubo? ogijo? mosimi? where?
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by w808: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
can o level apply
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Hope it's not the same office you were complaining last month that they are owing you salary of 50k? And that the man is a RCCG pastor?

Please clarify...God bless!

1 Like

Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by stevegreatest: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
boss hw do I submit my CV I read industrial chemistry nd also have HSE 1,2%3 certificate

1 Like

Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
holluville:
what z d job like. i.e. working hours and pay? and d location specifically... sotubo? ogijo? mosimi? where?
is located at ogijo, the pay could be 60,000 upward 8am to 5pm

1 Like

Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
makky04:
Hope it's not the same office you were complaining last month that they are owing you salary of 50k? And that the man is a RCCG pastor?

Please clarify...God bless!
nop i left the work last year april.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Thanks for sharing this info.
As a Bcs Microbiology Grad. With QC exp. What pay grade is applicable?
yep we also need someone to handle qc department
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by osane09(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Check ya mail pls
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
yep we also need someone to handle qc department

Ok... PM'd you.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by kennyweeves: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2016
not sure how to pm. please could I forward my resume to you
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by fashoo2010(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
hi nairalanders, i believe this might be useful to some jobless graduates. the company were i work <AFRICA FUNDARY> A poduction company of iron and steel augently needs graduates who has the following qualification and are experienced (laboratory technician, lab scientice, industrial chemistry, and chemistry) both in B.S.C and H.N.D ,. i am under admin of the company. my contact is 07032465759 the company is located in IKORODU to SHAGAMU express way,
bro, I try calling u bt it's not going tru... I want to forward my CV to u... I don't know how to use pm on nairaland... It doesn't go tru... Pls can u send me ur e-mail so dat I can send it to ur email.. I'M A graduate of Microbiology and certificate in HSE level 2.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by kennyweeves: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
the best way to apply is to submit your cv directly to the company by your self, i can give u address to the company <nt online>but i can help u submit urs if u pm me ur cv.
Nairaland not allowing me to send you an email through your profile as it says no connection between both yet and you need to confirm that
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by rudyislife: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
hi nairalanders, i believe this might be useful to some jobless graduates. the company were i work <AFRICA FUNDARY> A poduction company of iron and steel augently needs graduates who has the following qualification and are experienced (laboratory technician, lab scientice, industrial chemistry, and chemistry) both in B.S.C and H.N.D ,. i am under admin of the company. my contact is 07032465759 the company is located in IKORODU to SHAGAMU express way,
can a chemical engineer apply?
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2016
osane09:
Check ya mail pls
ok,
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by hrpvl: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:

Nice one, there are job vacancies in Dubai, see our signature for more information. Thank you.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by collinzjay(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Students of Yabatech protest over death of final year female student | @gistscorner.. continue reading... http://gistscorner.com/students-of-yabatech-protest-over-death-of-final-year-female-student-gistscorner/
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Fedric(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
PLS I HAVE RECEIVED LOT OF MAILS, PLS DON'T CALL ME AGAIN FOR I NEED TO PROCESS THE ONCE I HAVE RECEIVE.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
PLS I HAVE RECEIVED LOT OF MAILS, PLS DON'T CALL ME AGAIN FOR I NEED TO PROCESS THE ONCE I HAVE RECEIVE.
Brother, you must help a brother, I just forward my CV, put everyone of to test, so you can choose the best candidate, besides I'm a QC personnel before I lost my job.
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
Brother, you must help a brother, I just forward my CV, put everyone to test, so you can choose the best candidate, besides I'm a QC personnel before I lost my job. dhazen4real@yahoo.com
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Lurdkeme(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
FedEx recruiting HND/bsc holders in conjunction with prot consult....my uncle asked if I had friends in the engineering field...I was like its best I spread the gospel to my brothers @N.land...forward your CV to griften100@gmail.com "Head of affairs prot. Consult"Red Star Express
Address: 169, Aba Road Waterlines, Port
Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria... u never can tell, the best is yet to happen
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by ofeshe(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
hi nairalanders, i believe this might be useful to some jobless graduates. the company were i work <AFRICA FUNDARY> A poduction company of iron and steel augently needs graduates who has the following qualification and are experienced (laboratory technician, lab scientice, industrial chemistry, and chemistry) both in B.S.C and H.N.D ,. i am under admin of the company. my contact is ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com the company is located in IKORODU to SHAGAMU express way,
pls u ll help submit mine thanks
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by olaolaking: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Djblinkz:

Brother, you must help a brother, I just forward my CV, put everyone to test, so you can choose the best candidate, besides I'm a QC personnel before I lost my job. dhazen4real@yahoo.com

The best option is for you to go to the company and submit by yourself for yourself
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by menix(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fedric:
ok,

Baba no vacancy for Mgt students
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by dandollaz: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lurdkeme:
FedEx recruiting HND/bsc holders in conjunction with prot consult....my uncle asked if I had friends in the engineering field...I was like its best I spread the gospel to my brothers @N.land...forward your CV to griften100@gmail.com "Head of affairs prot. Consult"Red Star Express
Address: 169, Aba Road Waterlines, Port
Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria... u never can tell, the best is yet to happen
which engr field?

1 Like

Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by Lurdkeme(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Basically all " Mech. Elect, civil, agric etc Regards
Re: Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. by JulietNluma: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please I sent my CV abeg ur sister submit too...thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hnd Holder / Delta State Government Announces Enlistment Of NCE Holders Into Federal....... / Tyonex Nig Ltd Interview Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.