Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,657 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Fut Minna Is Recruiting, All Departments Of All Schools! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fut Minna Is Recruiting, All Departments Of All Schools! (3258 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Minna Vacancies / EMPLOYMENT AT Diamond Bank Legal Department and Legal Departments of banks / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fut Minna Is Recruiting, All Departments Of All Schools! by moleepaiko(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2006
I just want to bring it to the notice of all academic lovers in Nija and beyond of opportunities that currently exist in all the departments of all the schools in Federal University of Technology, P. M. B 65 Minna, Niger State.
From graduate assistants through assistant lecturers to Professors in diverse fields. Apply to the Registrar, FUT Minna and submit 15copies each of application and all relevant credentials and CV to reach him latest by 21 days from 28th october, 2006 (date of advert
)
[b](SEE THE WEEKLY TRUST OF 28TH OCTOBER,2006 FOR MORE DETAILS)[/b]                HURRY AND APPLY, it is better to be late than never!
                              OH!                GOOD LUCK FOLKS!! shocked
Re: Fut Minna Is Recruiting, All Departments Of All Schools! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2006
Oh boy you are very great! I dont just know what to say to you, you are just wonderfull you are my man. please if you see more of these never forget to put it. Don't mind all these engineers in the house!!! thank you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume / Zenith Bank Contract Job / Npower Test Complaint “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check Back Later” Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.