Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) (504 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: 'I Got WET When I See Alex Shakes Her Bumbum - Miss Nollywood Boss / President Obama's Daughter Is Caught Showing Off Her Bumbum (photo + Video ) / Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) by emmanuel1989: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Ghanaian actress, Vivian Okyere, popularly known as Tundra, says that her pastor advised her to use her buttocks to lead people to Christ. The actress made this known during an interview with NEWS-ON where she insisted that her big behind is actually natural but makes her feel guilty sometimes.
See more photos + more of this interesting story below:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/pastor-advises-actress-to-lure-men-with.html#sthash.Vg4oaUsH.dpuf
Re: Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..
Re: Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) by Eebrahym(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
emmanuel1989:
See more photos + more of this interesting story below:

I refuse to see more photos + more of this interesting story tongue
Re: Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) by Eebrahym(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Being broke is d root of all evils..

Ehya sorry bro. Its not good to be broke.

You mean you wrote all these because of your present financial status "being broke"

This is pathetic

(1) (Reply)

You Wanna Laugh Away Ya Sorrows? Go Read Comments On This Post / Saraki The "'prophet / "Wetin Him Dey Cover?" Hilarious Comments To Patoranking Holding His Stuff!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.