Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help (550 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) / Paga Surpasses Paypal, First Bank As Nigeria Mobile King / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by eliok(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
ok im need of help. wantd to place ads on twitter . signed up. follow the instruction
i saw steps 1-4

followed up to step 4

what next?

noticed ads wont save and campaign was not created. any help please?

tried it over and over.

will appreciate any help.
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
I suggest you check your country settings to ensure it is correct. Sometimes, Twitter would detect a divergence between your country settings and the actual IP your ad is loading from and instead of giving you a clear error message they'd just ignore you. Check here for help: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169220?lang=en#

Alternatively, why not use Facebook? Their system has larger web population, more flexible and more easily targeted... and even more affordable. And they are more responsive too.
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by eliok(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
i use facebook already. just explore more options
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by imohchard(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2016
I can help you with it though, with just a little few.. Will give you a comprehensive report at the end of the ads campaign
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by imohchard(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:
I suggest you check your country settings to ensure it is correct. Sometimes, Twitter would detect a divergence between your country settings and the actual IP your ad is loading from and instead of giving you a clear error message they'd just ignore you. Check here for help: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169220?lang=en#

Alternatively, why not use Facebook? Their system has larger web population, more flexible and more easily targeted... and even more affordable. And they are more responsive too.

Twitter is cool also... I even prefer it to Facebook.. But if you don't know how to go about it you might stuck and that why many people don't use it

(1) (Reply)

Grade A Fairly Used Clothes. (okrika) / Oil Hits 2016 High Above $40; Glut Warnings Resurface / Profitable Business Opportunity For Trucks Owners By El-del Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.