Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help (531 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) / Paga Surpasses Paypal, First Bank As Nigeria Mobile King / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by eliok(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
ok im need of help. wantd to place ads on twitter . signed up. follow the instruction
i saw steps 1-4

followed up to step 4

what next?

noticed ads wont save and campaign was not created. any help please?

tried it over and over.

will appreciate any help.
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
I suggest you check your country settings to ensure it is correct. Sometimes, Twitter would detect a divergence between your country settings and the actual IP your ad is loading from and instead of giving you a clear error message they'd just ignore you. Check here for help: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169220?lang=en#

Alternatively, why not use Facebook? Their system has larger web population, more flexible and more easily targeted... and even more affordable. And they are more responsive too.
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by eliok(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
i use facebook already. just explore more options
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by imohchard(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2016
I can help you with it though, with just a little few.. Will give you a comprehensive report at the end of the ads campaign
Re: How Do I Do Twiiter Ads As Nigeria . Needs Help by imohchard(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:
I suggest you check your country settings to ensure it is correct. Sometimes, Twitter would detect a divergence between your country settings and the actual IP your ad is loading from and instead of giving you a clear error message they'd just ignore you. Check here for help: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169220?lang=en#

Alternatively, why not use Facebook? Their system has larger web population, more flexible and more easily targeted... and even more affordable. And they are more responsive too.

Twitter is cool also... I even prefer it to Facebook.. But if you don't know how to go about it you might stuck and that why many people don't use it

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Profitable Niche In Clickbank / Wanted; Bank Or Finance Company / Be A Millionaire With Just 1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.