Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash (28029 Views)

Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. / Billboard Falls On Bus In Lagos, Kills Three People, Several Injured / How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Pakonte(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
y can't he jux go meet a carpenter to design a stool at dat position...foolish driver
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by trent101(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dat na normal somthing na, na still two passenger day d front seat, so i no see were d extra cash d come from, abi if na u @ poster, u guys carry one for front?
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by ogawisdom(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol u go fear hustling grin
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Realhommie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

your pot of ewedu....and who cares u even exist

retard!
Slowpoke, really? Just coz i made a lighthearted joke? Hmmmmmmmmm, no need joining issues. Thanks
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by banmee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:
"The struggle of man" cool
Still better than illegal jobs.

What you should say is, "this is a safety violation". It a major accident waiting to happen. Soon you'll wonder why someone would just go through a windshield at minimal speed.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by EOOLAYEMI: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lagos for show
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Eshinery(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
IamChuzzy:
Some Lagos commercial drivers now place extra plastic chairs in their vehicles in order to make extra cash. What do you think?

: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/lagos-driver-place-plastic-chair-inside.html

I am jobless
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Elishaanthony4(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
that tells you how change has cost alot to our country
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by persius555(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sit on that chair at your own risk.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by akigbemaru: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lagos driver places plastic chair in bus.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by oluaseunhashy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin Omo na die o!...if d 'direba' should step on break,d way d person go take fly out,go b like say dem lauch rocket ni!
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Electronzeez(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op may be you are not living in lag , this is not a new thing na, you never see stood before ?, some na apoti grin
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by niyi123: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
That is VIP seat for you
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by AmmarOscar(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:
"The struggle of man" cool Still better than illegal jobs.
excellent.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by EROMS38(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
End time chair
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Mhizkel(f): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:

angry
What?
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
nonsense, come and see the ones with buckets in abuja
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by PraiseGyps(f): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lasgidi
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:

What?

...see yor head like tiliapia fisherman..,...musss u all ways cusss people?...u don't has respect?..goat!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Mhizkel(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:

...see yor head like tiliapia fisherman..,...musss u all ways cusss people?...u don't has respect?..goat!!(no oofeinse) angry
Loool cheesy

Who have I cussed??
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by MrCork: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:

Loool cheesy

Who have I cussed??

...hanggon...let me check my diary!! undecided
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by honmusa(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
anybody compromising safety standard should not be encouraged ,that is why we remained underdeveloped for a long time to come
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by tyehmi(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Na today angry grin
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Mhizkel(f): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
MrCork:

...hanggon...let me check my diary!! undecided
Lol..
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Laird(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
I once sat on a keg inside a bus from BENIN to LAGOS .....the first bus that takes off from Benin to LAGOS......to meet up with a housemanship job interview, to secure scarce space amidst competition and to pay a slightly reduced transport fare

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Emirate Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Passenger’s Cocaine Inges / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.