Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (297 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday February 11th 2016)
FULFILLING GOD’S PURPOSE 2

1.Thank you Father for creating me in your image and likeness.

2.Thank you Father for giving me dominion and authority over all that you have created.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

4.Father, let every obstacle to my fruitfulness and multiplication be removed by your power and mercy.

5.Father let my God- given dominion and authority, that satan and sin have taken away be restored to me in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let the power to subdue and to replenish the earth, begin to manifest in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the power to stay under authority and to do your perfect Will.

8.Father provide for me, to be able to cater and provide for my family, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to live a life of sacrifice and love for my family and for humanity.

10.Father, help me to use all that you have endowed me with, to serve You and the cause of humanity.

11.Father, move me from the level of not enough, to the level of more than enough, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, direct and open my eyes to profitable business ventures that will turn my financial situation around for good, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, please help me to fulfil my purpose in life, in Jesus’ name.

14.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Place In Your Heart / Do You Love God? / Preach The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.