Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) (34829 Views)

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
#WhenGODpicksyourcall
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Realhommie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:
Is this luck or destiny
IMO i would say it's GRACE....
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by em3r4ld(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
taurus21:
Everybody is talking about Olajumuke good, but what about the Okada rider in the picture? Wasn't he also there at the right time?

Ask dem ooo.... grin

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by daviddada09(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
this is first time grace wc has given her life raise when it s d appointed time u can't but d' worse but enjoy every tick live d life #olajumoke
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by dokunbam(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:
Is this luck or destiny
Both
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Realhommie(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
wkkwl:

Destiny bro
Cause when opportunity meet preparation you meet destiny not luck..

There is no such thing as luck....

She was simply blessed via the work of her hands....

You need to just do something, someday you never know you will met you destiny.
It was always her #Destiny to be great, she was just "GRACED"... God remembered her on that faithful day.... Everyone is destined to be great but we also need the Grace of God to actualize this.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by fireforfire: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dat okada man in d pic needs to be recognised too...atleast he was in d pic

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by joey150(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
My theory of natural selection..aside from working hard...life also picks just to favour people
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by seangy4konji: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
when time don reach it don reach be dat...
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
Cool.... please who has Tinie tempah phone number.... please
I do...but just two round of hot Sxx will do for the number.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
noetic5:
I keep asking myself, what happened to all those breads she was carrying?

Anyway, Jesus is the bread of life smiley
Lol. I see what you did there. grin
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
sexymoma:
Agege bread na im sure pass now ooo
biko make i start my own ooo, dey waka from pen cinema reach ojota ooo
Haba! Let it not be ritualists that kain waka go attract o. grin

@topic: honestly this lady is so lucky. Its hard to fanthom
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:
Is this luck or destiny
Its a lucky destiny.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Burger01(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:
Is this luck or destiny
Destiny... Ways of God are beyond human permutations smiley
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vicstar(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
what a fascinating story cool that's how they will talk about me someday cry
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vicstar(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Haba! Let it not be ritualists that kain waka go attract o. grin
@topic: honestly this lady is so lucky. Its hard to fanthom
[b] "fathom" cool
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
ademega:
that moment when u heard and saw how agege bread seller had been blessed then u discovered fine girls on the street of Lagos hawking all kinds of breads even ajegunle bread
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by ReachHard: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
The young woman's success obviously was...

"Written in the stars,
A million miles away,
A message to the main..."

BUT mind you...

"Seasons come and go,
But I won't never change,
And I'm on my way...."

Hit "LIKE" if you are truly inspired and know the song from where I extracted those lyrics! cool

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by onyowo(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
wheesin:
photo bombing ? Nah ! Did he just call it photobombing ? she photobombed without ty bello, tiny tampon or his several hidden body guards knowing or seeing her. I smell great lies. angry agege breast seller turn international model. Conspiracy all over the place undecided
U just spoke my mind.....so they all stayed back and watched her photo bombed? mba Adonbilivit
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by henrybomb(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Its her time to shine not the okada's
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Its beginning to appear like its was staged.......congrat to her if its genuine......the Naija girls I know will leave her husband and start distributing this thing left right and centre...before you condemn me, I don't even like bread in the first place.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by JuicyGee(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
wkkwl:

Destiny bro
Cause when opportunity meet preparation you meet destiny not luck..

There is no such thing as luck....

She was simply blessed via the work of her hands....

You need to just do something, someday you never know you will met you destiny.
but its not modelling she was preparing for, she was working hard selling bread and not looking for modelling agency. This is a total different line of work

And please, im tired of nairalanders calling me bro. I'm a girl ooo... Is it my moniker dats the prob

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by tosenbaba(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Come to think of it,everyone has been talking about the bread seller (jumoke) in the picture, what's the story of the guy in d pix,notin notin for d guy ni?abi u no know say na d guy be the main model but Jummy stole the show
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by JuicyGee(f): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
IMO i would say it's GRACE....
I agree with you.. It's grace. Cos she wasnt blessed cos she was working hard as a model. Its just the grace of God
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by NonsoEJ(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lols #funny uu
Smellymouth:

This is getting interesting..like play like play,well it's all God grace. Baba God if butter is the reason why you are delaying my daily bread,biko gimme like that I will manage it with beans.

Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by Realhommie(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:

I agree with you.. It's grace. Cos she wasnt blessed cos she was working hard as a model. Its just the grace of God
Yep. Thanks... You look good btw, cute eyez.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
vicstar:

[b] "fathom" cool
Thank u
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by JuicyGee(f): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Burger01:
Destiny... Ways of God are beyond human permutations smiley
I tell you! That's why He is God
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Tinie Tempah has broken his silence on Olajumoke Orisaguna amazing rise to sudden fame, naming her his woman crush Wednesday ..

He wrote

#WCW #Olajumoke This woman went from Photobombing my photoshoot in Lagos for @thisdaystyle to landing her own Modelling contract! She went from selling that bread to getting that bread real quick lol! So happy for her, she is most definitely blessed and this goes to show that ANYTHING can happen you just have to be at the right place at the right time. Hopefully this beginning of great things for her"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnWVV9I2Yn/?taken-by=tiniegram
Absolutely! You have to be at the right place at the right time.
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by akomolafe226(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bros tinie u wan woo her
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vicstar(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Thank u
you are welcome cool
Re: Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) by vicstar(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is getting interesting..like play like play,well it's all God grace. Baba God if butter is the reason why you are delaying my daily bread,biko gimme like that I will manage it with beans.

me I prefer beans sef!! grin

Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion / Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos