Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Looking For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Job (1821 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Looking For Job As A Graduate! / Kenyan Graduate Seeks For Job With Placard Bearing His Photo / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Job by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE

FEDERAL, STATE, PRIVATE OR NGOS; This is good news for you.

Do you have a vacant position in ur office,organizstion or firm?

Do you need competent graduate with satisfying grade in btech degree that's God fearing?

Do you need smart and someone that can carryout duties/responsibilities with zero errors and effectiveness?

What are you waiting for, this is good news for you.

Don't hesitate to call my numbersĀ 
: 08068724558 or 08033106047
Email; jhayeahsam01@gmail.com

Remember; call unto me and I will answer thee.
Re: Looking For Job by cmoney22222: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Blesseth are those that seek, for they shall find. Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Construction Engineers Needed Urgently / Vacancies At Eko Hotel & Suites / Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.