Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Would Somebody Want To Sell Of This Beautiful Site Of His? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Would Somebody Want To Sell Of This Beautiful Site Of His? (471 Views)

Just Give Me Anything U Wish And Take This Beautiful Blog / I Will Clone Any Site Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Somebody Want To Sell Of This Beautiful Site Of His? by Seunpikin: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well, actually i am!
Permit me honourable people of nairaland to make this shout-out to any interested individual.

My site: Http://nollylovers.com up for sale!
Features:- Forum Texts Pagination [helps in boosting adsense]
2. Reply comment system [helps in boosting conversation]
3. Forum makes use of cookie to store Username to name input feild, you can try it out.. Comment on a post and refresh!
So many great features i cant list, i would also provide you with a script that displays ads related to the file a user is downloading!
I will also send you a free tutor-guide on your email that contains great tips revolving online money making..
The site is:-
Seo customized (google crawls it every 25 minute)
Domain is:- seo authorized.
Call 08067127133 if interested..

(1) (Reply)

Are you an Aspiring Web Designer & Developer? Here's good news for you! / I Need Your Help Webmasters!! / Free Blogger.com Blog With Registered Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.