Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) (16429 Views)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
gqboyy:
OP am not gud in english but i can try. It says........ the lifeless body of nanah khadija was found a day after she was abducted by ruthless fellows in Bauchi. Four year old nanah khadija was abducted last tuesday 9-2-16 on her way back from Islamic school , and it was at about 5pm of wednesday evening that her corpse was discovered. May Allah have mercy on her soul and may He expose d evil perpetrators. There is need for parents to be extravigilant for their children

OH MY GOODNESS COME AND HAVE MY EX GIRL FRIEND PUSSSSYYIIIII
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
OkparaJesus:

OH MY GOODNESS COME AND HAVE MY EX GIRL FRIEND PUSSSSYYIIIII
i don't like leftovers

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful young girl like this sad

The Good Lord i serve shall punish her killer with restless mind cry
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by remmydada(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
holllandis:
It means Buhari is a curse to Nigerians
Sweet to be FTC with my Epic response
Lalastical put on front page
why will they allow this kind of people on forum

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Preciousgift25(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
hmmm. God dey! may God console her parents
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by arabianights: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
holllandis:
It means Buhari is a curse to Nigerians

Sweet to be FTC with my Epic response

Lalastical put on front page

DONT BE SILLY !!!! are you turning this to a forum where you can express your stupidity over sensitive issues as this? what is wrong with you for goodness sake! A family lost a child and you bring in Buhari?
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by arabianights: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
remmydada:

why will they allow this kind of people on forum

I DEY WONDER!
i swear if E - beating dey,i for dont gather area boys make them e-beat the hell out of this animal
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by arabianights: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
AmmarOscar:

She was kidnapped last Tuesday on her way to islamic school and found dead yesterday. she was. 4 years. The poster is then calling parent to be more vigilant on the movements of their wards

My dear, forget eing vigilant.People are kidnapped in their houses,evil is every where .We just need to be really prayerful and also stop taking thingsfoir granted,security situation is not like before.I hate seeing parents sending kids to buy something in the night not even if its few steps away

me sha:ALLAH ya isa
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by veraiyke(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
If we are to start giving this kind of prayer lines hu then will b saved my love
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Oh God, this kid is so innocent for this ki d of thing.
Her killers will never find peace, may they run mad before the end of this year, Amen!
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
veraiyke:
If we are to start giving this kind of prayer lines hu then will b saved my love
it's true but this is really painful.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
AmmarOscar:

She was kidnapped last Tuesday on her way to islamic school and found dead yesterday. she was. 4 years. The poster is then calling parent to be more vigilant on the movements of their wards
and cose dose who stole her that there did will be exposed and aljanat to her
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by holllandis: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
arabianights:

DONT BE SILLY !!!! are you turning this to a forum where you can express your stupidity over sensitive issues as this? what is wrong with you for goodness sake! A family lost a child and you bring in Buhari?

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by holllandis: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
arabianights:

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
howardriddle:
for all those evildoers who say there is no God, remember Karma - the most effective weapon of Natural Law.
Karma na myth...let them nab those wicked souls and jail them for life..na that one be main thing.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Mayor38(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
ebosie11:
That’s  all I can understand from the post. Can my Hausa readers please interpret what happened to the 4-year-old girl named Nana Khadija who went missing on 9th February. Read what Aminu posted on his facebook page.

See more photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photos-4-year-old-girl-found-dead-after.html
THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE READ...
The attention of Bauchi State Police Command was drawn to a purported publication in the social media that one Nana Khadija Ibrahim female and Eight years of Wuntin Dada was allegedly kidnapped by unknown persons on Tuesday 9/2/2016 and thereafter found dead on 11/2/2016 in...

source: http://www.beautifularewa.com/2016/02/bauchi-ppro-nana-khadija-ibrahim-was.html
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Mayor38(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE READ...

NANA KHADIJA WAS NOT KIDNAPED.................

The attention of Bauchi State Police Command was drawn to a purported publication in the social media that one Nana Khadija Ibrahim female and Eight years of Wuntin Dada was allegedly kidnapped by unknown persons on Tuesday 9/2/2016 and thereafter found dead on 11/2/2016 in...

source: http://www.beautifularewa.com/2016/02/bauchi-ppro-nana-khadija-ibrahim-was.html

angry angry angry angry
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by AmmarOscar(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
arabianights:

My dear, forget eing vigilant.People are kidnapped in their houses,evil is every where .We just need to be really prayerful and also stop taking thingsfoir granted,security situation is not like before.I hate seeing parents sending kids to buy something in the night not even if its few steps away

me sha:ALLAH ya isa
I am just translating him what was written in Hausa. So is not calling for vigilant, alwys read from d begining
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by arabianights: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2016
AmmarOscar:
I am just translating him what was written in Hausa. So is not calling for vigilant, alwys read from d begining

you lack understanding ,i was simply buttressing on your point and not criticising.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Poor child embarassed
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Girl Dies In Bauchi (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Please was this girl allowed to travel on her own, highly irresponsible of the parents if that's the case, May she RIP..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video) / NDLEA Arrests Suspects Supplying Lagos Night Clubs’ Patrons Drugs / Mohammed Audu Charged With Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.