Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lubcon Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lubcon Oil And Gas (5313 Views)

Oil And Gas Job Opportunities Is Here (both Graduates & O Level) / Graduate And Experienced Vacancies In A Premier Downstream Oil And Gas Company / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lubcon Oil And Gas by Phargbemmy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Olugbenga Fagbemi :

Job Offer  - Training Program

I am pleased to offer you an appointment to the position of (Trainee) with the Lubcon Oil and Gas Limited in Lagos.  This training position is for a (6) Months term beginning  on the 27th February,2016.  and your continued participation in the training position will be dependent upon successful completion of courses and learning objectives as scheduled in the training plan.  If you successfully complete the training program, you will be offered a permanent position  in (Lagos).

Your starting salary will be N200,000/Monthly, Upon successful completion of courses and training objectives for each Month as laid out in the training plan, and when verified by your trainer, you will also be paid a Training Allowance of N50,000/Monthly .

Other terms and conditions of employment are as per the Collective Agreement/Excluded Employees’ Handbook that will be sent via DHL.

Lubcon oil and gas limited is committed to providing you with suitable training, counselling and support to prepare you to enter and succeed in the target position.  By accepting this offer you agree that you:

Olugbenga Fagbemi  

intend to successfully complete the training program and stay in the target position for a period of time equal to, or greater than the length of the training program;understand that lack of success at any stage of the training program, or lack of acceptance into a required course due to an inability to meet the minimum entrance requirements will be reason for removal from the position; andwill take responsibility for gaining the skills required for the target position, participate in ongoing planning and evaluation of your training plan, actively participate in completing your Monthly appraisals and setting your objectives, discuss and resolve problems with your trainer as they arise, initiate travel arrangements you require, and complete travel authorization forms, expense claims and leave forms.

You are also requested to attend a documentation session or send us the below requirements on or before  13th February,2016 as failure to submit will result to disqualification.

Documents to be submitted to 

Lubcon oil and gas limited  

Plot 290A, Ajose Adeogun Street,

Victoria Island, Lagos

Requirements:

A copy of your birth certificate.Academic CertificateBOSIET Card (Basic Onshore Safety Instruction and Emergency Training Card)Osha CertificateReference Letter from referee

If you agree with the above conditions, please indicate your acceptance by signing a copy of this letter and returning it to us.

Congratulations on your appointment. Should you have any questions concerning this job offer, please contact me at 08162824038

Sincerely,

Josh Alade               

Hiring Manager

ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

I accept the offer on the terms and conditions outlined.

________________                                      _____________________

Signature                                                     Date

I got this in my inbox today with sending in any applications.

Ssssscam!!!!!!!
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by Chukwee05: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phargbemmy:

PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Olugbenga Fagbemi :

Job Offer  - Training Program

I am pleased to offer you an appointment to the position of (Trainee) with the Lubcon Oil and Gas Limited in Lagos.  This training position is for a (6) Months term beginning  on the 27th February,2016.  and your continued participation in the training position will be dependent upon successful completion of courses and learning objectives as scheduled in the training plan.  If you successfully complete the training program, you will be offered a permanent position  in (Lagos).

Your starting salary will be N200,000/Monthly, Upon successful completion of courses and training objectives for each Month as laid out in the training plan, and when verified by your trainer, you will also be paid a Training Allowance of N50,000/Monthly .

Other terms and conditions of employment are as per the Collective Agreement/Excluded Employees’ Handbook that will be sent via DHL.

Lubcon oil and gas limited is committed to providing you with suitable training, counselling and support to prepare you to enter and succeed in the target position.  By accepting this offer you agree that you:

Olugbenga Fagbemi  

intend to successfully complete the training program and stay in the target position for a period of time equal to, or greater than the length of the training program;understand that lack of success at any stage of the training program, or lack of acceptance into a required course due to an inability to meet the minimum entrance requirements will be reason for removal from the position; andwill take responsibility for gaining the skills required for the target position, participate in ongoing planning and evaluation of your training plan, actively participate in completing your Monthly appraisals and setting your objectives, discuss and resolve problems with your trainer as they arise, initiate travel arrangements you require, and complete travel authorization forms, expense claims and leave forms.

You are also requested to attend a documentation session or send us the below requirements on or before  13th February,2016 as failure to submit will result to disqualification.

Victoria Island, Lagos

Requirements:

A copy of your birth certificate.Academic CertificateBOSIET Card (Basic Onshore Safety Instruction and Emergency Training Card)Osha CertificateReference Letter from referee

If you agree with the above conditions, please indicate your acceptance by signing a copy of this letter and returning it to us.

Congratulations on your appointment. Should you have any questions concerning this job offer, please contact me at 08162824038

Sincerely,

Josh Alade               

Hiring Manager

________________                                      _____________________

I got this in my inbox today with sending in any applications.

Ssssscam!!!!!!!
why do u think is a scam
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
The company should have a landline and not a mobile number. Truly a scam
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by ochendo4: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by iphunanya(f): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's a scam. Lubcon's Lagos office is at Surulere. Just ignore them

1 Like

Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by Phargbemmy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks jare @iphunanya.
I googled the address and what i found was Bell......
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by Iykolysis: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
They are robbers, ignore them and their antics.
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by ejirop: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by LaurelP(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Same stupid Bell oil and gas that tried to defraud people last year but were exposed.
Funny thing is they even have a well organized website, and carry out there scam activities in a very organized manner.

But no be today yansh dey back nah!

3 Likes

Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by dammy222(f): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
I received the same message too. Scammers
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by 44chux(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
My fear is that they are getting smarter with this very realistic effort. If it had come in hard copy by nipost or DHL (after an interview), I might have swallowed.
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by hassanq(m): 1:37am On Feb 17, 2016
scam scam scam my dear run for ur life,those guys are fucking creative,but show it to any yahoo yahoo guy dat deals with fake documents n mails n u will understand wat m saying..
Re: Lubcon Oil And Gas by omhokhogie: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Dear Joseph O Obenagbe :

Job Offer – Training Program

I am pleased to offer you an appointment to the position of ( Trainee) with the Lubcon Oil and Gas Limited in Lagos.  This training position is for a (6) Months term beginning  on the 30th March,2016.  and your continued participation in the training position will be dependent upon successful completion of courses and learning objectives as scheduled in the training plan.  If you successfully complete the training program, you will be offered a permanent position in (Lagos).

Your starting salary will be N250,000/Monthly, Upon successful completion of courses and training objectives for each Month as laid out in the training plan, and when verified by your trainer, you will also be paid a Training Allowance of N50,000/Monthly .

Joseph O Obenagbe

intend to successfully complete the training program and stay in the target position for a period of time equal to, or greater than the length of the training program;
understand that lack of success at any stage of the training program, or lack of acceptance into a required course due to an inability to meet the minimum entrance requirements will be reason for removal from the position; and
will take responsibility for gaining the skills required for the target position, participate in ongoing planning and evaluation of your training plan, actively participate in completing your Monthly appraisals and setting your objectives, discuss and resolve problems with your trainer as they arise, initiate travel arrangements you require, and complete travel authorization forms, expense claims and leave forms.

You are also requested to attend a documentation session or send us the below requirements on or before  16th March,2016 as failure to submit will result to disqualification.

Victoria Island, Lagos

Requirements:

A copy of your birth certificate.
Academic Certificate
BOSIET Card (Basic Onshore Safety Instruction and Emergency Training Card)
OSHA Certificate
Reference Letter from referee

Congratulations on your appointment. Should you have any questions concerning this job offer, please contact me at 08169522227

Sincerely,

Josh Alade               

Hiring Manager

________________                                     _____________________

(I received the same too, I wonder why people go extra miles to scam their fellow people in this country, we're all working hard to survive, still yet, they come with some cookie scam format!. May the Lord help us.). Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Linguist Work In Nigeria? / Vacancies / Beware!!! List Of Fake Company Recruitment..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.