Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,542 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Vacancy: Account Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Account Officer (884 Views)

(urgent Vacancy) Account Officer At Sango Ota / Job Vacancy - Account Officer And Senior Account Officer Position / Urgent Vacancy!!! Account Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Account Officer by igeakanmu: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
A paint company firm requires the services of an Account Officer.

Responsibilities:
Implement the statues on accounting standards and keep abreast of developments in the real estate industry.
Implement the company’s general ledger system, whether automated or manual.
Prepare the company’s financial structure
Head and organize the company’s account department.
Keep track and journalize all money’s that comes in and out of the company as report in form of cash flow statements.
Maintain a record of corporate assets and liabilities as well as merchandising inventories to allow for accurate balance sheet statement every period.
Prepare the company’s end of fiscal year income statements for stakeholders and tax purposes.
Compute and prepare the proper tax payments
Prepare cash payments to suppliers and vendors.
Keep track of expenses and or income from cost centers, projects, affiliates,
Marketing promotions, social corporate events.
Process employee payroll and liaise with the authorized banks for automatic fund transfer for employee salaries.
Assist the Administrative Head in preparing the annual operating and capital expense budgets.
Participate in economic feasibility studies for setting up and capitalizing subsidiaries.
Provide the stakeholders with regular reports on the financial health of the company.

Qualifications and Requirements:
HND in Accounting
At least 1 – 3 years experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Apply to employment42016@gmail.com. Use ACCOUNT OFFICER as the subject of the mail. Deadline: February 28, 2016
Re: Vacancy: Account Officer by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
.employment42016@gmail.com. grin
Re: Vacancy: Account Officer by ngbede1984: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
DonUjay:
.employment42016@gmail.com. grin
Please the email here is showing invalid when I tried send my CV, can you cross-check and re-posit it. Thanks.
Re: Vacancy: Account Officer by ngbede1984: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
ngbede1984:
Please the email here is showing invalid when I tried send my CV, can you cross-check and re-posit it. Thanks.
Its alright now I have done it by removing the last full-stop.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates For DSSC Course 23 Is Finally Out / Credit Officers Urgently Needed / Assistant Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.