Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) (36478 Views)

Two Slay Queens Poses For A Selfie While Using The Toilet (photo) / LOL! Come Quick.. See What These Ladies Were Doing In A Toilet (photo) / Phyno Recording Songs In His Toilet (photos Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by leoblaze(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alobam #connect grin
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by nonstan(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
celebgists:
Naija Hip Hop Star Phyno Records a track From His Toilet

Caption this photo? grin grin grin grin

''Tbt.. Still shitting on them!!! New music out soon''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBpkhaCpHw8/

kai! when phyno begin do drugs naa

Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
his business
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

No wonder his music is full of sh!t. undecided
.....but his money isn't. (jst tried to complete d sentence for u). Icho his money biko weta collat...
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by mezebel(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Stupidity of a biafran he-goat on display cry
ur fada nyash
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Wats ur pain bro d shiit or his money?
D guy na-achi ma onweta alert.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by refiner(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Dis 1 dat u ar crushing on everybody,na trailer u go take carry ur val's gifts go houz on sunday ooo...

lol.....grin
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by teeastute(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
...his own style of life
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
mezebel:
ur fada nyash
Easy on him sis cos dis doesn't go well wit ur signature. His just jealous.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Nollynwa1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ma nigga! Kip shitting on dem haters! If it's nt u, den nobody 2 make d hit!
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

cool and angry at the same time? Make up your mind already
lol grin
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by closeup2000: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
*in lil wayne voice* big house long hall ways got ten bathrooms i can shit all day nigga
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Jerryspryng: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

lol.....grin
Oya interprete connect 4 me nah
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by klassic(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:
Seriously the rest room is a place full of inspiration.

I don't blame him though

Your head get oil, that is best place to get ideal, think it thru, articulate and plan. Best place to read and understand too especially after burning some herbs.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by refiner(f): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jerryspryng:
Oya interprete connect 4 me nah
nt until u tell me ur tribe!
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by klassic(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
iwriterng:
My toilet seat is my thinking chair! I have had many "eureka" moment while sitting in the toilet. It does not necessarily means am defecating anyway; I just like thinking there.

Especially after burning some stuffs. You make sense brother. Ideal for the first business I ever had was conceived on the toilet man. And that paid for my grad sch for solid 6years. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Jerryspryng: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

nt until u tell me ur tribe!
Bt I did nah
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by babz510(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dz tin don old naow sheh na last year sef ..na like 2014 ., see the hair sef ..

U sha won gt traffic by fire by force ..
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by macaranta(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shitting on this niggas..Cus I'm the shit and my hit..dope as shit
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Wizlove(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Forget the guy,him dey purge.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by saintkel(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Mrsphyno come and see ooo shocked
Miss Adazeagu where is ur own phyno
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Weed is stupid
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Maybe he gets more inspiration from singing inside toilets.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
klassic:

Your head get oil, that is best place to get ideal, think it thru, articulate and plan. Best place to read and understand too especially after burning some herbs.

Guy, your head dey dere.

I no de use toilet play oh, if I tell you say I de enter toilet, and I went in with my phone, bros, u better begin go your house, because I am not coming out soon.

Just like taking a bath inside bathroom, na there u go know say u get talent for singing. U go know say u d sing pass wande coal.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by AmazingDanny(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
What oshogbo weed can do
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by CapitalX(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
After the inhallationz comes the sh+it - the single.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by cao(f): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just to confirm, both the toilet seat and lid are up, so he's sitting directly on the toilet...okay.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Wizprodigy: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
I don't blame you, the money he have is able to feed you till your fifth generation. Jealous tribal
(s)he-goat
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by 2rez: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vig86:
I like phyno, but hate imitation. The Game is the originator.

Spot on. Yeah the game, been cracking my brain to remember the name. Tiwa Savage, another fatuous imitator. The lady didnt wanna reveal her baby's face @ a time for a long while by imitating Beyonce, the originator. This naija celebs aint loyal @ all. Full of craps. undecided

1 Like

Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by Honesty007(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phyno is an unclean spirit guy.He is like a demon and i wonder this ghostmode.
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Copied from The Game
Re: Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Are u a Nigerian, or are u hoping Nigeria will turn on itself like Rwanda did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.