Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (13961 Views)

Brand New And Decommissioned Towers Available Nationwide 30m, 35m,40m 45m, 55,60 / Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it. it's still much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it. it's still much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase. It is good for Agriculture purpose and other purpose you want to used it for.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it. it's still much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. it is selling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. thanks to interested people that have been calling me and texting about the sales of acres of land. it is still much available. contact me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
thanks to interested buyers that chat me up on the purchase of their various acres of land. I strongly believe, I have answered all your questions you ask for. thank you. for those that want to purchase their various acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k.it is negotiable for bulk purchase. call or text me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. I'm much available to answer your various questions that's bordering your mind. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
thanks to those interested buyers that have contacted me in one way or the other. well just to inform you more that the acres of land is still much available and selling. heavy rain has been falling since the beginning of this month. contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Got A Busy Schedule?...contact Us / Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly / Download Recharge Card Printing Software Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.