Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (24432 Views)

Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Acres of land @60k per acre / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
blackaxe78:
Do you know how to get the c of o after purchase? Am not willing to do anything with it in the next 30years. So I really wanna secure it officially.

Plan buying 20acres if you can assist with CofO .
yes i can assist with the C of O. infact it is easy. we do it. it can be done in state ministry of lands and housing or in local government where the land is located. to get this done , you can come around and see things for yourself or send someone that you have trust on. after payment, receipts, deeds of agreements papers will be done and also surveying plan will be done too. I'm sorry i reply you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jchi9876: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Who get the land you dey sell?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Rubbiish(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
80k for acres?
What documents are available?
How do know this is genuine?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

80k for acres?
What documents are available?
How do know this is genuine?
deeds of agreement papers, receipt and survey plan. pm me or call me for more explanation.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

Who get the land you dey sell?
individual
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jchi9876: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
individual

You be land grabber
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

You be land grabber
lol no.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

You be land grabber
lol no.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jchi9876: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol no.

I wan buy land
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

I wan buy land
pm me
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by blackaxe78: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes i can assist with the C of O. infact it is easy. we do it. it can be done in state ministry of lands and housing or in local government where the land is located. to get this done , you can come around and see things for yourself or send someone that you have trust on. after payment, receipts, deeds of agreements papers will be done and also surveying plan will be done too. I'm sorry i reply you late.

What is the price for an hectare, guess there should be a discount.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

What is the price for an hectare, guess there should be a discount.
discount start from 10 acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jchi9876: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pm me

I don't trust you . it will be in the open
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

I don't trust you . it will be in the open
pm me if you want to purchase the land or chat me up. i have melt alot of interested clients that have patronised me and we chat or call too. please if you are not interested in calling me or chatting with me, please let us call it a day. thank you. i have my trust already. all my clients have build their trust on me. that is why i always say that if you want to purchase any land, you come and see what you want to purchase before making payment. so please i maintain my discipline, decency and trust. thanks. if you are not interested in chatting with me up, let us call it a day.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jchi9876: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pm me if you want to purchase the land or chat me up. i have melt alot of interested clients that have patronised me and we chat or call too. please if you are not interested in calling me or chatting with me, please let us call it a day. thank you. i have my trust already. all my clients have build their trust on me. that is why i always say that if you want to purchase any land, you come and see what you want to purchase before making payment. so please i maintain my discipline, decency and trust. thanks. if you are not interested in chatting with me up, let us call it a day.

How much is the land? I need 10acres.
Where is the land at ? who owns the land?

What is your cut? Are you from osun?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

How much is the land? I need 10acres. Where is the land at ? who owns the land?
What is your cut? Are you from osun?
pm me, not here. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it. it's still much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Rubbiish(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
deeds of agreement papers, receipt and survey plan. pm me or call me for more explanation.
Is there any title on d land for now sir?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Rubbiish:
Is there any title on d land for now sir?
yes
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

How Do You Select A Good Builder? / Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / Why Real Estate In Nigeria Is The Best Business You Should Put Into Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.