Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Very Important! Please I Need Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Very Important! Please I Need Help (1339 Views)

NYSC Information On Redeployment ( Very Important!) / Very Important Things You Need To Know Before Going O Camp / Very Important Info For Batch A16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important! Please I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good evening Nlers
I am a graduate of a federal university in Nigeria 2015 set. My name was amongst the ones sent to my school's student affairs by my department through the school's senate for nysc batch A 2016 mobilisation. it happened that my school uploaded all the names successfully but some names were not appearing on the NYSC portal. I checked and it said "no record found", I called my school and I asked them what was happening and they said they have no idea that they have uploaded my name as far as they are concerned. I went to the NYSC head office in Abuja and they gave me a book containing all the names that was sent by my school which I checked thoroughly but still couldn't find my name. I called my school and told them the situation on ground and dey said I should wait for batch B. I said okay. I asked the probability of this same thing repeating itself during batch B mobilisation and they said they have no idea.

My Questions

1. why didn't my name upload to the NYSC portal despite the fact that all information supplied were complete and correct?

2. What is the best thing for me to do now, my school's student affairs seems to have no answer to this problem.

pls I need response and suggestions related to this problem and if anyone can help I will be glad especially people who are working or have worked with NYSC ICT. thanks and God Bless.

ishilove lalasticlala pls help a brother and a friend.
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
This happened to me.

GOTO your students affairs division and ask for the person who updated your names in the NYSC portal.

You name may be missing a letter, the name on NYSC PORTAL should come in the format on your JAMB admission letter. E. G first name the last name

The problem is your school is using your name in a different format. E. G last name then first name

You name will never appear on their records till thy Kingdom come unless your school change it.

Check this site for more information

http://collegereap.com/record-not-found-on-nysc-senate-verification-list-portal/

CC: lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2924662/deadly-habits-make-unsuccessful-struggle
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Secretario:
This happened to me.

GOTO your students affairs division and ask for the person who updated your names in the NYSC portal.

You name may be missing a letter, the name on NYSC PORTAL should come in the format on your JAMB admission letter. E. Goodluck first name the last name

The problem is your school is using your name in a different format. E. G last name then first name

You name will never appear on their records till thy Kingdom come unless your school change it.

Thanks, but they have done it that way, it just didn't work
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
youngwarlocks:

Thanks, but they have done it that way, it just didn't work

What are you saying and what did they do?

E be like say you no wan serve!

I had same issue, it was done at UNIBEN students affairs, they have a staff login where they will rectify your issue.

Go to your school in person and solve this issue now and stop calling them on phone.

Be waiting or Batch B when NYSC does not know of your existence.
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Secretario:

I had same issue, it was done at UNIBEN students affairs, they have a staff login where they will rectify your issue.

Go to your school in person and solve this issue now and stop calling them on phone.

thanks for taking your time to reply me, I am grateful. will be on my way to school first thing On Monday morning. the guy at d student affairs said that when they took the names to Abuja to upload, some names were not uploading so, dey had to delete those names. I think dat was why I didn't find my name on NYSC's hard copy. he said he will 're-upload my details for batch B when it commences and notify me to take d necessary steps possible, that it is late for this batch already and that he can only make correction if my details was on their data base before now.
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Secretario:

thanks man, I saw my name last week Friday and Have registered. I appreciate ur comments, they were useful and helpful
Re: Very Important! Please I Need Help by ocheori: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Bt there should be an error list wia names dat av mistake should be pasted.......dat also happened in my school wen our schl upload d list...so try and check d eror list in student affairs

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. / In Search Of PPA / With My Age Exemption Letter,any Hope To Work In Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.