Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Take On The Callup Letter Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Take On The Callup Letter Issue (649 Views)

Nysc Batch A Stream Ii "Right Time To Commence Printing Of Your Callup Letter" / NYSC Batch A 2017 Callup Letter Updates / 2016 NYSC Batch B PCMS Drop The First 3 Digits Of Your Callup Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Callup Letter Issue by Oshea4eva(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
The method taken to access the callup letter was unconventional but

1. it was from the official site
2. Irrespective of the
Slight change to the url, the information gotten was from the nysc database
3. No 3rd party payment was involved.
4. The url did not redirect to any other site
5. The callup letter looks 100% legitimate from visual inspection

Hence, The callup letter to be sent to our mail by nysc in the nearest future (when they feel the time is right) will most likely be the one you have downloaded now.

The only thing that can change that is if they decide to rerun the algorithm at the end of the registeration window and generate new states for everybody from their 4 choices. This is a likely possibility as rerunning such will not take too much time.

What I will have to say is that
-lets wait for the mail anytime they decide to post it.
-If it tallies, good. If it's new, good too.
-Being open-minded and objective is our best play in times like these.

God bless nysc!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! Cyber Criminals Are Trying To Dope Us / NYSC: Help!!! What Could Be The Reason / kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.