Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Check This beauty queen out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check This beauty queen out (2124 Views)

See What This Beauty Queen Did In Dubai On Her First International Trip / Why Is This Beauty Not MARRIED? / Someone Buy This Beauty Queen FUEL!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This beauty queen out by kolajoo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Saw this pics online. My own Val kissBlack is beautiful so natural, no foundation, no Mary Kay, so real and not fake plus cute hairdo kiss. Face of Africa - Look how gorgeous she is, such a pity many won't recognize her beauty coz she's not yellow. I hope she knows she's beautiful and accepts no one else's definition of beauty. I've seen dark-skinned girls reject dark-skinned guys coz they want lighter-skinned children. I know, they told me.

Re: Check This beauty queen out by cruzita(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
she is beautiful but with a good skin maintenance cream her complexion will look good and lighter
Re: Check This beauty queen out by franugo(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Bro is this girl nt still in sec. skul she's gorgeous tho
Re: Check This beauty queen out by FruitCakes(f): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2019
kolajoo:
Saw this pics online. My own Val kissBlack is beautiful so natural, no foundation, no Mary Kay, so real and not fake plus cute hairdo kiss. Face of Africa - Look how gorgeous she is, such a pity many won't recognize her beauty coz she's not yellow. I hope she knows she's beautiful and accepts no one else's definition of beauty. I've seen dark-skinned girls reject dark-skinned guys coz they want lighter-skinned children. I know, they told me.
cruzita:
she is beautiful but with a good skin maintenance cream her complexion will look good and lighter
She doesn't need lightening cream...she's pretty like that.

(1) (Reply)

Ooops! Reporter Accidentally Flashes Her Underwear On Live TV After Her Hand Get / See How Wizkid Defines His Own Swag / See How Hard Wizkid Came To Linda Ikeji After His Heavy Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.