Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) (774 Views)

Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First / What Song Would You Choose? / What Song Would Make Your Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mine would be "sunshine" by stevie wonder..

You are the sunshine of my life-
that is why i will always be around-
you are the apple of my eye-
forever you will stay in my heart-
i feel like this is a new beginning-
though i have loved you for a million years-
and a thought our love was ending-
i'd find myself drowning in tear.............

What is yours?

Re: Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) by Eebrahym(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
"Lyrics" by Jachni Paroldi Emerald
Re: Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) by 2best(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Raggae blues by Mr Harry... lol am kidding...

Usher ft Young Jezzy (make love in this club) young jezzy verse
Re: Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic) by macfish101(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
"All of me" lyrics by John Legend

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Promoter And A Producer / Music: Haye- He Came (prod. By Yaxie) / Lamar $ J.cole: Is Hip Hop Dead Or Alife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.