Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly (23412 Views)

International Students Day In Auchipoly ; The Undertune Of Sanusi Jimah / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Protest In AuchiPoly As Two Students Are Killed By Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by ozila(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
lmao
Ozila, comman see Tina's Rector ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by ozila(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Sijo01:
This kind matter strong o cheesy lecturers are even more violent in protest than student cheesy cheesy

yeah the woman man thief, though very strong and courageous woman
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mazizitonene(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:
This is what happens when a woman is given any leading role in Nigeria.
not all women........
Remember late Dr. Dora akunyili ?
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
define immaturity :-Xdefine immaturity
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Shortyy(f): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
mazizitonene:
not all women........
Remember late Dr. Dora akunyili ?
You didn't get my post, did you? They always get humiliated and ridiculed out of their offices. Dora's own is even worse. She was murdered in cold blood.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by closeup2000: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
mainstreets:
The rich also cry, i learnt this woman has embezzled alot from the school. She is not even dead yet, her photograph is already on the obituary column. A time is coming, when looters of public treasury will be publicly stoned. Although she made lots of developmental progress for the school. If she has truly served, may God reward her but if she abused the office, may God also reward her according to her works.
thats a big lie,the woman is the greatest and will be the greatest rector to ever head aup,she turned the shool around to a point where the students no longer feel like they are in a polytechnic...everything has been upgraded even the old lecturers dropped and new blood employed.they have the best hostel with constant light all for a token 8k as hostel fees,she started the cbt method of writing pume,something anyone never thought would be posible ....all to name a few

4 Likes

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by breakeven: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
emmy4lov:
This is terrible ... is it just the unpaid salary that's causing all this or they are other issues ...

that woman has tried for that school.. people don't like development all the know is to fight for their self interest
What kind of deve!opment will abandon people stomach? As long as she is unable to pay her staff. She is a failure.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by prinsam30: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
closeup2000:
Na who dare put our hero as obituary for campus 1 pavilion....thunder fire that person head and yansh

my guy no mind those fools, honestly speaking Nigerians love to be told lies, majority don't like development, in all the previous rectors of the school, who has done Wat dis woman did? all of them combined together is not up to one third of Wat dis woman has done.

is dis really a protest or vandalism? I bet them there salaries will be use to put those damaged properties in place.

Nonsense
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by vizboy(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Op don't post what you don't know about.

The strike started last week Friday with lecturals saying they hadn't been paid for 2 months now.

The woman handed over to the deputy rector yesterday and there is going to be emergency meeting today to resolve all differences.

The woman is one of the best things to ever happen to the school from students point of view.

But the lecturals don't like her cause she doesn't condone rubbish from them.

1 Like

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
So the Students sat back and watched these people vandalize their school.. angry

lol. what do you expect them to do? it was reported that the lecturers manned the gates themselves, wielding koboko and cutlasses at any student that had the balls to enter the school premises. people papa angry
Okijajuju1:
So the Students sat back and watched these people vandalize their school.. angry

lol. what do you expect them to do? it was reported that the lecturers manned the gates themselves, wielding koboko and cutlasses at any student that had the balls to enter the school premises. people papa
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by vizboy(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
breakeven:

What kind of deve!opment will abandon people stomach? As long as she is unable to pay her staff. She is a failure.

Is she the one paying the salary of the federal government.

Lecturals are paid directly by the federal government.

The protest you are seeing is all power tussle about who is going to be the next rector.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mazizitonene(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:

You didn't get my post, did you? They always get humiliated and ridiculed out of their offices. Dora's own is even worse. She was murdered in cold blood.
oh i see......now i get
murdered ke......dora wasn't murdered.......she had a long running battle with cancer to which she succumbed, besides she had already left office before then..........from the lil i know
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

lol. what do you expect them to do? it was reported that the lecturers manned the gates themselves, wielding koboko and cutlasses at any student that had the balls to enter the school premises. people papa angry

lol. what do you expect them to do? it was reported that the lecturers manned the gates themselves, wielding koboko and cutlasses at any student that had the balls to enter the school premises. people papa

Students Crase in Internationally recognised o!

Students dey overthrow governments for some countries o!

If I was a student Union leader in that school, many teachers would have ended up in the Hospital. You cant vandalize school property in a protest. At that point it has crossed the line.

They have kobokos, we will have sticks..

they have machetes, we will have guns. angry

March, set bonfires, set-up blockades, but don't fhuck with my Alma Mata.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:
This is what happens when a woman is given any leading role in Nigeria.
This is just the reason why Nigerians won't grow, for your info she us the best Rector the school has ever have and will ever have, this is just a selected few of corrupt lecturers doing this rubbish for their Selfish interest....

If you don't know Auchi Poly before her and Today then don't talk about it or lay blame on woman. You belong to the kitchen no doubt but not all women except u disguising with a female moniker. That was my school and a recent graduate so feel free to ask to know anything and don't do jungle Justice on all issue.

Before her student receive lectures in uncompleted building/secondary school, Now she build another Campus that is accommodating the whole school of business studies and also many administrative blocks too, CEDAP Villages and lot of other

Those are few of her achievement

Anger dey make me type with many Typo and Autocorrect nor let me rest
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mondob2k(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Did she name a campus of d school after herself? The second pics is saying sumtin lie that. If yes, then that's the height of impunity....
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2016
closeup2000:
thats a big lie,the woman is the greatest and will be the greatest rector to ever head aup,she turned the shool around to a point where the students no longer feel like they are in a polytechnic...everything has been upgraded even the old lecturers dropped and new blood employed.they have the best hostel with constant light all for a token 8k as hostel fees,she started the cbt method of writing pume,something anyone never thought would be posible ....all to name a few
Thank you my Broda, I am a living witness 2010-2015 Accountancy, so no rubbish them go throw at her. She is the best thing that happen to Auchi Polytechnic in Student and Indigene Perspective but the lecturers are just corrupt and Stupid.. I repeat Accountancy and if u are or have anyone in Auchi den u will understand the Lecturers are corrupt mostly Accounting Dept. Thank God to for a selected few like Mr Odion, Jafaru Jimoh, Mr. Lawani etc
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Obason22(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Its unfortunate, a friend of mind works under one of d department at Auchi poly, a level 7 staff. and he said, she have migrated all their salaries and even d little one that was left have not being paid over three month. This is a woman that has uncountable massions at back of yak hotel, none of her children leaves in nigeria but she have refused to pay people their hard working salaries.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2016
great664:
This is just the reason why Nigerians won't grow, for your info she us the best Rector the school has ever have and will never have, this is just a selected few of corrupt lecturers doing this rubbish for their Selfish interest....

If you don't know Auchi Poly before her and Today then don't talk about it or lay blame on woman. You belong to the kitchen no doubt but not all women except u disguising with a female moniker. That was my school and a recent graduate so feel free to ask to know anything and don't do jungle Justice on all issue.

Before her studedent dey hang in uncompleted secondary school to receive lecture, Now she build another Campus that is accommodating the whole school of business studies and also many administrative blocks too. These are few of her achievement

This woman has done to the institution what none of the male rectors before her could do. Auchi was in a shambles in my days. There were times when we took lectures under trees. I doubt if such still happens under her watch in cognizance of her immense investment in infrastructure. Summarily put, some people inexplicably are averse to advancement.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
mondob2k:
Did she name a campus of d school after herself? The second pics is saying sumtin lie that. If yes, then that's the height of impunity....
Impunity you say, I disagree with you but that's just the norm of rector of Auchi poly, she build the school herself through Part Time Studies that she maintain even the Rector before her build a market and name it after Himself , so no big deal on that. Theussue is just the interest of a few corrupt lecturers ask any student o Auchi Poly, past and present . imagine them doing obituary for her and using koboko and cutlass to shase students. Corrupt lecturers who only care about themselves
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiseBully:

This woman has done to the institution what none of the male rectors before her could do. Auchi was in a shambles in my days. There were times when we took lectures under trees. I doubt if such still happens under her watch in cognizance of her immense investment in infrastructure. Summarily put, some people inexplicably are averse to advancement.
Thank you for this. They only hate her for not sharing the money like past Rectors and only want to destroy her image/career cuz I believe with her giant stride in Auchi she will one day become Minster of Education.

I graduated last year (Accounting) and nothing they will tell me about her that I will believe. I spent 3years ND (Spat) and 2years HND so I know so much about her and the lecturers.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Students Crase in Internationally recognised o!

Students dey overthrow governments for some countries o!

If I was a student Union leader in that school, many teachers would have ended up in the Hospital. You cant vandalize school property in a protest. At that point it has crossed the line.

They have kobokos, we will have sticks..

they have machetes, we will have guns. angry

March, set bonfires, set-up blockades, but don't fhuck with my Alma Mata.

lolzzz. good luck defending your alma mata. many still love their beautiful heads
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obason22:
Its unfortunate, a friend of mind works under one of d department at Auchi poly, a level 7 staff. and he said, she have migrated all their salaries and even d little one that was left have not being paid over three month. This is a woman that has uncountable massions at back of yak hotel, none of her children leaves in nigeria but she have refused to pay people their hard working salaries.
Your friend is definitely lying, Her son Na Medical Doctor and he is the Doctor on her husband Hospital in Auchi. Next lie pls
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Shortyy(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
great664:
This is just the reason why Nigerians won't grow, for your info she us the best Rector the school has ever have and will ever have, this is just a selected few of corrupt lecturers doing this rubbish for their Selfish interest....

Before her studedent dey hang in uncompleted secondary school to receive lecture, Now she build another Campus that is accommodating the whole school of business studies and also many administrative blocks too. These are few of her achievement
Obviously you didn't get my post. They always get humiliated out of office office. Now do you get it?
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Shortyy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
mazizitonene:
oh i see......now i get
murdered ke......dora wasn't murdered.......she had a long running battle with cancer to which she succumbed, besides she had already left office before then..........from the lil i know
She was still in the office when she got cancer. And that cancer wasn't natural
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:

Obviously you didn't get my post. They always get humiliated out of office office. Now do you get it?
No that sound like telling other girls to give up because they too will be humiliated when leaving office. On record no Political office position or leader can beat her development in Auchi. Even when ASU was going on strike she dislisted Auchi and student keep graduating and getting admission while others were eating at home.

I repeat she is the best.

Mummy we wanted you to stay more years and continue your good work we pray the next Rector emulate you.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by ikdiaro(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Some time it really beat ma imagination if lectures could demonstrate in this manners all because of 2months unpaid salary, wondering how the able to incocate knowledge*.

Pe harps, those it call for destroying things in the school environment all they forgot that she is just managing the school not the owner* Her administration still remain the best ever so no doubt, than can change that legacy. If dem like they should even go ahed with her funeral why her legacy and good work live on* end time lectures*
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
chynie:

can actually read?
I don't get u bro
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mazizitonene(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:

she didnt get that cancer when she was in office, it was properly diagnosed then.........the cancer could have been avoided from getting to its critical stage if not for mis-diagnosis years before in india or so....i think 1998 or so.....cant really remember.......read about it back then, u can do ur lil research if u wish....there's nothing unnatural or diabolical about the cancer.....i certainly dont belong to that school of thought.

it's all good tho...
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:

lolz.....so na juju dem use put cancer there?..chai...Nigerians ,I bow for una o...even steve jobs died of cancer......abeg death comes when it will!!!
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
mazizitonene:
dog campus grin grin

and who are this protesters......lecturers i guess ? undecided ...........and this is supposed to be a tertiary institution, but even teachers in primary and secondary schools cant do such.........................just roughly 2months salary o.......why wont hooliganism and cultism reign in this tertiary institutions.....

well, them know skuls wey this nonsense fit happen....na ds kain poly
number one polytechnic in the sub-sahara Africa region and it's better than a lot of universities in Nigeria.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by emmy4lov(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
breakeven:

just December and January salary. ? ekiti state hasn't payed her workers since December . They just payed one month in February. .. I'm serving carper and I haven't still received my December alawi. ..

abeg this is pure politics , some persons are fighting not because of the unpayed salary but they just wanna spoil her name . don't justify their acts ..

that woman built AUCHI POLYTECHNIC to what it is today ... IDOGO deserves to be celebrated and commended ...
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
what do u gain by destroying structures in the school. sick. very sick attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2015/2016 Thread( C.O.C form closes sept 29) / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.