Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

sa - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / sa (746 Views)

Its A Used 2012 2013"macbook Pro, In Perfect Condition / Can A Hard Disk That Shows This Be Fixed? / Everything can be fixed at McDorsey. (Phones, Laptops and Home appliances) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sa by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 12, 2016
xs
Re: sa by bigtt76(f): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2016
When you said battery got spoilt, was there any spillage of battery contents on the laptop's inards?

Did you make sure the replacement battery is of the same model as the spoilt one?

Did you try powering on the laptop without battery (direct connection to power using the power pack)?

If it works without battery then your new battery may not be the correct fit or you need to reset the NVRAM or SMC. Please Google search for steps to go through.

If after all the steps it still not working, send to any iStore closest to you or Orchid Computers, Civic Center VI for assistance.

Gbyte:
Hi guys, I have a 2013 MacBook Pro Retina, sometime last year, the battery spoilt, I ordered another battery on Amazon, changed it and since then the laptop won't come on. Is there anyone who knows about a MacBook Pro so well that I can give it to to fix for me please? Price should be reasonable. Thanks
Re: sa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
zasa
Re: sa by Kunleforreal(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
For fixing of your laptop, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos. Thanks
Re: sa by Harmilly: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Gbyte:
The battery is the same model as the spoilt one, there was no spillage of the battery content, and the laptop has stopped working since i changed the battery, with or without the battery. I don't know if iStore fix macbook for people. But i'd give it a shot though, thanks. Lets hope they won't give me a bill that would send me straight to bed and thanks
we can help u fix it up @ believe tech @ 13a oremeji str behind skye bank computer village call or whatsapp on 08136537584

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Situation With TBC / Upgrade Of HP625 / Windows 10 Quick Tips: 8 Ways To Speed Up Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.