Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street (709 Views)

The Aso-ebi Nightmare / What A Nightmare!!! / How Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat Have Become Nigerian's Worst Nightmare(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street by Ngrlatest: 5:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Friday evenings should be great, but this one is extra boring. Your guys are out of town. Your babe said she’s going for night vigil, and you’re just there, home alone.

Then you receive a call from one woman you’ve been ignoring since. You really are not in the mood but you still try to respect yourself.

“I’m bored, and my body is doing me one kain,” she says in that voice you know means ‘gerrovahia’.

“Okay, go and play with your husband now” you say.

And then she says, “My husband has travelled”.

Your husband has what?’

Five minutes later, she calls to ask where you are.g

Continue reading here ---- http://trendope.com/2016/02/nigerian-horror-story-nightmare-on-magun-street/
Re: Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Lold

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Played With This Tri-cycle? / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / Opebike Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.