Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Will You Marry Me? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will You Marry Me? (720 Views)

BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? / Am I Not Beautiful Tell Me Pls.....will U Marry Me... / DOWNLOAD: Emmaohmagod - Marry Me Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Me? by savvysabina: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
A man really loved a woman, but he was just too shy to propose to her. Now he was up in his years and neither of them had ever been married. Of course, they dated about once a week for the past six years, but he was so timid he just never got around to suggesting marriage much less living together.

But one day, he became determined to ask her the question. So he calls her on the phone, 'June.'

'Yes, this is June.'

'Will you marry me?'

'Of course I will! Who's this?'

To enjoy more refreshing clean jokes and other educative articles, pls, visit www.madamsabi.. Tx

(1) (Reply)

Please Bring Back Our Corruption.. Very Funny!! / Question: Which One Dey Frustrate You Pass Among These Organization? / Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.