Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

You Deal With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Deal With God (430 Views)

8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God / I Can Fight With God One On One / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deal With God by overcomersfaith(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
God care so much for you that He is having a deal with you. If I may ask you” do you care enough for that brother, sister, colleague, neighbor, boss, domestic helps, your repairers, parents and children to confront them when they are not living right?” Better still “if they are yet to accept Christ as their Lord and personal Savior?”

Have you bother to tell them about Jesus or correct them whenever they miss it in love or you feel you are not suppose to interfere? Some parents play this negligence role in the lives of their children on the claim that they are now “adult” be careful brother/sister, God will require from you all that He allowed you to see or hear concerning them.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Recover Your Stolen Blessings / The Six Seminarians Has Been Laid To Rest(photo) / I Farted While Praying... Is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.