Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Race And Racial Privilege Books. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Race And Racial Privilege Books. (401 Views)

It Would Be A Privilege To Have My Heart Broken By You / Chimamanda Adichie Comments Are Racial In My Opinion / Race And Racial Privilege Books. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Race And Racial Privilege Books. by RemenZack(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Just like the Science Fiction or the YA books are known for their special attributes, there are certain Books (Novels) written by special authors, who passed a great deal of knowledge about Race, Racism and Racial Privilege of the White via their written works.

There are a famous few and here they are;

1. The Color Purple

2. Dark Princess

3. Chicago (Novel)

4. Daniel Half Human

5. A Fine Dark Line

6. A Gathering of Old Men

7. The Native Son

8. The Help

9. The Secret Life of Bees

10. To Kill a Mockingbird

I was fortunate and enthused enough to check out a few and it was totally worth it the time and effort.

Don't forget to check out one or two of these, as it won't just be enlightening but also refreshing. Black race and history will linger in our hearts forever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Thought On This / True Talk / How To Win In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.