Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong (1942 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Dad Who Trolls His Daughter’s Selfies By Recreating Them / Ladies And Selfies Palaver : Can't Ladies Do Without Selfies? / Hilarious: Weird Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2016
15. Horse Pose

Lets all take a moment to pray this horse doesn’t pull off his ears!

Now that is done, its time to laugh at this epic selfie fail. He definitely didn’t expect the gift he got to his ears while posing for a perfect selfie. Wait did he even take the picture himself? or did the driver help take it instead of helping him…mhmm

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
14. Photoshop Idiot

There’s a little secret to having muscles bro… working out & eating. Its actually easier than stressing yourself to edit your tiny skinny hands. His face is even more hilarious than his failed muscles

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
13. Toilet Selfie

Pictures like this make me ask if people look at their photos before uploading them or sending them to someone. If they do look at it, are they blind folded?

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
12. Anything for a perfect selfie

high five to the person who captured this girl displaying her level of selfie madness! people like this need to be taken away from social media!

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
11. Great mom!

Not to be mean or anything but bi*ch can’t you see your son is about to drown? if not even drowning already. Jesus Christ!

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
10. What that mouth do?

Bro at the back looks surprised..or maybe just wishing it was his..you know what..she was sucking.

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
9. Buick Regal

example number 2 why i feel like people don’t check their photos after taking them. We should have an app where you submit a photo for general check to be sure it is safe for the public before embarrassing yourself.

Hey lady, your little secret is out of the bag!

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
8. “son take this picture real quick”

i can’t help but think who’s son that is. The girl, or the guy..or both. If both idiots are his parents, then he is up for some weird crazy experience while growing up

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Bilabong(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
hilarious
Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
7. What’s that bro?

its easier to come out of the closet, then posting a picture on Facebook with a dong in the background.

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
6. Camel Pose

I don’t know whats funnier, the incident, or the fact that this person might be a woman or man… a woman? but her face looks like a man…… a man? but he’s with a sleeveless top

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
5. Ass by all means

i get it, you want to impress those guys on your Facebook but this is a total fail. No one wants a girl with only ONE thick booty! rethink your live honey

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
4. My flush system broke

“i rather take a selfie than flush the toilet”

I have nothing to say to this girl tbh. sad part about it is she’s pretty!

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
3. Privacy?

have some little privacy girl. Can’t you see a guest behind you hustling up.

Wait, the guest isn’t even worried. never mind

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by Merlissa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
2. Strong Sink

All i want is a relationship as strong as that sink… if she can stay on it without breaking it, then it was probably made by Jesus himself. Did you notice the woman taking the picture?

Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by vault(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
lolz
Re: PHOTO: Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong by kennynelcon(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Merlissa:
2. Strong Sink

All i want is a relationship as strong as that sink… if she can stay on it without breaking it, then it was probably made by Jesus himself. Did you notice the woman taking the picture?

This is physics...mirror at 90° will give u 3 images. lol

(1) (Reply)

When A Dull Student Is Being Caught In Exam Hall ;D / Photo Of The Day...when U Squandered The Money For Your Kidney / Tolotolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.